Activision / Rascism to coloured and religion

Dear sirs,

I would like to submit this complaint due to the fact that there is racism involved.

The game product by activision has been cracked by a few people online and have created cracked servers where they can freely express racism towards other people.
I have proof of this and i have the usernames and IP adress of the server. It is located in the US.

I as a libyan do not have activision support here in libya and there is no branch.
The game call of duty that i own is also cracked however i have decided to join this server and have been repeatedly abused by racsist words.

I beg of you to do something.
It is unfair that they freely use the word ni***er and F*** etc., I am shocked by this and i beg of you to do something, including for the african american community in the US.

They have also used terms against religion, ex F*** Allah and other extreme words.

I have the usernames and the server.
Please do something,

A  4th of Aug, 2009 by
You said you are using a cracked version of Call of Duty? I dont think you will get sympathy when you are breaking the law yourself. Not that I am condoning racism but if you are using an original copy you should be able to just select another server. That said, anyone using racist comments should be banned from the Network.

activision.com Logo activision.com