Active.com / cancel membership

WA, United States Review updated:

This company seems like a HOAX. I signed up for a race and had to sign up thru Active Advantage in order to pay for it. I have been trying to call to cancel this "membership" for 3 weeks. No one answers the phone, andIi'm willing to wait a long time too. I have sent an email to them and I recieve and automated bounce back email. I STRONGLY urge anyone NOT to 'sign' up with them.

Si
Jan 08, 2013

Comments

• Ac
      Jan 10, 2013

Hi there,

We’re sorry to hear about your concerns regarding the ACTIVE Advantage membership program. ACTIVE Advantage is offered to event registrants as a way to save on events, gear, and travel. It is an optional membership so registrants are not required to join. If you tried calling us at 866-561-0647 (Mon-Fri, 7am - 5pm PT) I apologize for any delayed response. Feel free to email me directly (levi.[protected]@active.com) and I can take care of it for you.

Thanks,

- Levi

• Be
      Mar 04, 2013

I agree!! This is rediculous! I have been on hold for over 30 minutes to cancel a membership I never signed up for!!! Def stay AWAY FROM ACTIVE.COM!!!

• Li
      Oct 05, 2014

reserve america forces you to click on the active advangtage button in order to reserve a site. that's ridiculous because now it ISNT optional... take care of it please