ACS-Education.com / Poor customer service and support
I would like to say that I have had, and am currently having, poor experiences with ACS-education. Their customer service is not only borderline rude and unhelpful, but their customer service is barely existent. I I emailed them three weeks ago with a question and have never gotten a reply further than the automated response. Calling with my questions is met with the crass attitude as described by the person above. I believe this problem is with ACS and not with Wachovia.
The worst part is, there is no one to complain to! Because they haven't technically done anything wrong I can not launch a complaint with the BBB, but make no mistake ACS / ACS-inc / ACS-education has made having a student loan a miserable experience. I make all of my payments on time and can not wait to be rid of this horrible company. In no other industry would such horrible client relations be acceptable and there is no one in our corner to protect us from them.
In addition to these problems their website software is either poorly written or poorly implemented. The one time they actually responded to one of my emails I was brought to a very unresponsive "secure email" web page that took literally 30+ seconds to load an individual page. The only 'response' I got on this secure email was another canned customer service message stating that I needed to use the secure email system. The pages layout was also broken (it looked like images were either missing or did not sit right in the webpage.) After being forced to create a second user name and password to use this application I have gotten, once again, no response. The entire experience is so poor I can only assume they are purposefully trying to prevent people from requesting support.
More ACS-Education.com Complaints & Reviews
- ACS Education - Awful lender 
- ACS-Education.com - DO NOT GIVE YOUR SSN 
- Acs - Payment error 
- Acs - Possible Class Action Lawsuit 
- ACS Education - RIP OFF SCAM ARTIST 
- ACS Education - Student loans that were being discharged and acs's inability to work with me.
- ACS Education Services - Student loan balance forwarded without a balance payoff from former lender. 
- ACS (Affiliated Computer Systems) - Unlawful use of a social security number as a student loan identifier
- Acs - Provided with false information
- ACS Xerox - Total and completed veteran discharge refund