Ace Timeshare / Fraud and lies

7737 72nd Ave. NE, Pinellas Park, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 18003209916

Fraud and lies
Acetimeshare offered to sell my timeshare or rent it within no more couple months, and I would have a check in my hand. After those months past. I started to call Ace Timeshare to ask for status. I got a pat answer of we have had many inquiries, it just going to take so time to sort through them. As the above story I received, "relentlessly calls pursuing and convincing me of how effective their system is and how legal and different they are from most of the timeshare marketing online agencies", I paid them $350 on September 17, 2010. and now I found out the thier telephone number has disconnected. Fraud and lies

More Ace Timeshare Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Mi
      3rd of Feb, 2010
    Ace Timeshare - Paid $900.00 for nothing
    Ace Time Share

Ace Timeshare pursued me for weeks claiming that they could sale my timeshare. But slide a disclaimer in during the phone conversation that is not reflected in the signed agreement. They took my money, $900.00 and I have not heard from them in over a year.

• Lb
      3rd of Feb, 2010

I disagree completely. If this is the same ACE TIMESHARE, I had dealings with last year. I could not be happier with there services. They found me a buyer on my property in under 2 months. But I must say I took a loss on what i paid for the property, but they told me thats how timeshare is sold on the resale market. My suggestion would be to price your property very cheap so it will sell. I am only replying because I was so happy with there services. Thanks L.B. Newcomb

• Ka
      14th of Jun, 2010

I have the same bad experience, woman named Christine pested me for 4 months, swearing there was a buyer for my place. Spent $900 and now I can't even talk to her on the phone. I was unsure to spend the money but it sure sounded like it was all but sold; and if not I would get my money back. I heard there has been class action law suit on this company but haven't found out through which lawyer. I WANT MY MONEY BACK. This is just an internet listing company, not being sold the way I was told.

• Bo
      20th of Oct, 2010

I agree Kate, they did a pretty good job for us all things considered. We had relations with an agent named Ron I believe and found him very knowledgable. Tough business is my impression and will not purchase another timeshare under any circumstances.

• Te
      18th of Jan, 2011

They have over $900 of my money and their phone number is now out of order...

• Br
      4th of Feb, 2011

Hi can you post the actual name of the company and possibly a contact #. I am trying to determine if this is the same company that contacted me this week. Their contract states a company name of Aces Services USA located in Orlando FL.

• Ll
      2nd of Aug, 2011

Totally agree... he called me too on a private line. I have finally learned my lesson with these companies. Unless you contact them, never trust them. Sorry this happened to you.

• Je
      17th of Mar, 2012

The same thing happened to me with Ace and I lost $350 too. I saw on the FL Attorney general that they are under investigation. Hopefully there will be a Class Action Lawsuit

• Je
      17th of Mar, 2012

I got scammed too. Let me know if there is a class action lawsuit