Account Now Visa / they froze my card and won't reply
In the beginning of May, 2008 I contacted my credit card company (Account Now Visa) and advised them that someone used my credit card without my permission, they said they would investigate and I would hear from they in 30 days, in 30 days I received a letter stating that they couldn't do anything because someone also used my pin number, that was that.
This is July 11th, it is also Friday, I discovered at 2:30pm that account now froze my funds, I called a total of 8 times, Customer Service said the person that froze the accoount, did so because of my complaint in MAY, since then I have mad regular payments, so I cannot for the world understand WHY HAVE THEY FROZE MY ACCOUNT?
No one calls you back, they say they will, but they don't, they keep putting me on hold, I got this card so I don't carry cash, I have no way to get gas, to buy food, I am in real trouble and I told them, I told them I want my money, I answered all their security questions, but they just say someone will call.
Agnes Jones's Response, Mar 30, 2017
then when you try there customer services ok you get machine talking
More Account Now Visa Complaints & Reviews
- Accountnow Visa Prepaid - bad customer service 
- Account Now Visa - disputes 
- AccountNow - prepaid credit card scam 
- AccountNow - tax refund 
- Accountnow Prepaid Card - froze account with $8000 irs refund 
- AccountNow - took upon themselves to cancel my card!! now paying 25.00 just to cancel service
- AccountNow - release of funds
- AccountNow - withholding money
- AccountNow - my money from my deceased husband
- AccountNow - funds not released