Account Now Visa / they froze my card and won't reply
In the beginning of May, 2008 I contacted my credit card company (Account Now Visa) and advised them that someone used my credit card without my permission, they said they would investigate and I would hear from they in 30 days, in 30 days I received a letter stating that they couldn't do anything because someone also used my pin number, that was that.
This is July 11th, it is also Friday, I discovered at 2:30pm that account now froze my funds, I called a total of 8 times, Customer Service said the person that froze the accoount, did so because of my complaint in MAY, since then I have mad regular payments, so I cannot for the world understand WHY HAVE THEY FROZE MY ACCOUNT?
No one calls you back, they say they will, but they don't, they keep putting me on hold, I got this card so I don't carry cash, I have no way to get gas, to buy food, I am in real trouble and I told them, I told them I want my money, I answered all their security questions, but they just say someone will call.
More Account Now Visa Complaints & Reviews
- Accountnow Visa Prepaid - bad customer service 
- Account Now Visa - disputes 
- AccountNow - prepaid credit card scam 
- AccountNow - tax refund 
- Accountnow Prepaid Card - froze account with $8000 irs refund 
- AccountNow - funds not released
- AccountNow - the locked my account and won’t release my money
- Account Now - deposit 
- Account Now - unethical behaviour fraud scammers
- Account Now Card - account now customer service