AcaiBurn / Acaiburn

1 Ontario, Canada Review updated:

Hey guys, the response Posted: 2009-01-06 by Acaiburn is accurate based on the terms and conditions in their website. Most people (except the stupid ones) would not touch Acaiburn if they have read the terms and conditions. However, those who did not read are not necessarily stupid or fools as Acaiburn said. The fact is that most people are too trusting and they do not expect to be charged when they do not have the product or they not use the service. Those who made the mistake of not reading the terms and conditions are not stupid or fools. They just fell into a trap!

The future complaints against Acaiburn may come from your friends or loved ones. If you do not want that to happen, spread the word around how Acaiburn does business. You probably have forwarded jokes to your friends, relatives and acquaintances. You can do the same thing, only this time, it is not a joke.

Comments

Mo
  9th of Jan, 2009
AcaiBurn - COMPLAINTS
ACAIBURN
North Carolina

IF YOU PEOPLE WOULD READ THE TERMS&CONDITIONS PART OF THE WEBSITE YOU WOULD NOT HAVE SO MUCH TO COMPLAIN ABOUT! LEARN TO READ ABOUT WHAT YOU SIGN UP FOR, IT IS A FREE TRIAL BUT AT THE END OF THE 14 DAYS YOU WILL BE CHARGED WITH THE FULL PRICE, YOU ARE ALSO SIGNIN UP FOR A MEMBERSHIP THAT IF YOU DO NOT LIKE YOU CAN CANCEL! THERE IS A NUMBER TO CALL FOR YOU COMPLAINERS (800) 659- 3588! READ B4 YOU AGREE DUMMIES!

Sa
  12th of Jan, 2009
AcaiBurn - try this to cancel

TO EVERYONE YOU CAN TRY THIS #1-800-659-3588 TO CANCEL YOUR ORDER. AFTER I SEEN ALL THESE COPLAINTS ABOUT Acaiburn MYSELF AND MY DAUGTHER CANCEL OUR ORDERS AND I WAS TOLD THE FULL PRICE IS 59.00 DOLLARS A MONTH. I HOPE YOU ALL CAN GET YOUR MONEY BACK.

Ju
  13th of Jan, 2009
AcaiBurn - I HAVE NOT RECEIVE MY TRIAL BOTTLE . PLEASE CANCEL MY TRIAL BOTTLE.MY ORDER NUMBERIS 100138601
Louisiana

MY NAME IS JULIE BOURGEOIS, I ORDER A TRIAL BOTTLE OF ACAIBURN FROM YOU ON 12/29/2008. I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE BOTTLE. PLEASE CANCEL MY BOTTLE. MY ORDER NUMBER IS 100138601. THANK YOU

La
  14th of Jan, 2009

my receipt states the cancellation information as follows:
800-659-3588 to cancel Acaiburn
866-279-6513 to cancel Insider Secrets to Weight Loss (Web Access Fee)
800-989-5907 Comprehensive Weight Loss E-book Package (Membership)

what i've been reading here is people trying to cancel online. looks like they don't provide that service.

has anyone tried this product honestly and what were the results?

15th of Jan, 2009

I'm from Australia... so I dont think I can call that number as am frightened to be charged more.. I have some strange tranactions relating to web access so am even frightened to look at the web site again.. they deliberately make it difficult.. it is deliberately impossible to contact them in way shape or form. I have told my bank to reverse charges and cancel as there is simply no other way to stop this! This is is really suspiscious behavour for a company. And they say car salesmen and insurance companies are bad.. they are angels in comparison!

La
  15th of Jan, 2009

You know, there really is no reason to be abusive. People will "get it" if you just explain to them. There is no need for sarcasm or name-calling. How grade-school!

Jr
  22nd of Jan, 2009

The problem is that they start counting the days on the day you order it, NOT receive it. Mine took 8 days to arrive and when I realized what they were doing I tried to call them but COULD NOT GET AN ANSWER! When I c
could get through it was too late and they charged me anyway. I really didn't notice any effects when taking it

Ne
  23rd of Jan, 2009

Dear Sandra,
These guys behave as if they have not been ripped up by scam artists before. Thanks for sharing the info with everyone. I want to cancel myself. How many days passed from your order when you cancelled.
Best,
NB

Sa
  25th of Jan, 2009
AcaiBurn - Unauthurized payment
AcaiBurn
Phone: 1-800-659-3588

I was looking at my bank statement and there is a payment taken out that was not authurized. It was to only cost me the shipping of $4.95, they also took out $34.95 without my ok that is fraud.

Ig
  26th of Jan, 2009

I never received the sample and got billed for another month supply I did not order nor I did not even get.
Been trying to call the number and never got an answer always busy.

No address to be found on the web page or any where.

I am going to try to get my money back.

Ms
  28th of Jan, 2009

One thing I had a problem with was--it states that you have a FULL 14 days to try it. You do not. The 14 days starts the day they ship it and ends when they receive it back from you. Therefore, you really only have maybe 6-7 days. I contacted them the day before it was to end (14 days) to let them know I would be returning the product and end membership. They indicated they would charge me and then reimburse after they receive the item. They did end the membership and gave me a confirmation number of this. Just as a precaution, I reported my credit card "lost" and haven't been charged beyond the trial and have "delivery confirmation" that they have received the product back. So, yes, while the Terms and Conditions are for attorneys only, to be sure, I want to meet the smart-y pants that put this "agreement" together--I've seen that many companies are or have adopted this type of complicated "weasel" clause agreement...Sad.

P.S. One thing that was helpful was the "live chat" -- you are able to print this off after you are done confirming whatever questions you have for them. I used this to verify the phone call I'd made did, in fact, show my membership canceled and that I had the correct return address.

Sh
  1st of Feb, 2009
AcaiBurn - illegal charges

I ordered a FREE trial of acaiburn capsules on the internet in december. I have since had 4 payments taken out of my account for a total of £64.40 without authorisation. I have informed my bank and they say there is nothing they can do !!!

Rb
  11th of Feb, 2009

you are totally wrong! they advertise a free 14 day trial period and state that if you are not fully satisfied you may at cancel at no additional charges. The only cost involved is 4.95 as long as you cancel within 14 days. That is not the case at all! Everyone is charged $59.95 on the 15th day whether they like the product or not. Get your facts straight!

Mommyof3:

You must work for the company. You're probably a plant. Otherwise, don't be such a rude ###, dummy!

rbkc1220:

Yes, sometimes it is the case, apparently, because it worked for me. I called on the 13th day AFTER I received the product. I told her (I got through to someone right away) that I wanted to return it. She gave me the address of where to send it AND changed in her computer the date I received it. She changed it to one week later to give me time to get it returned (to the Des Moines, IA address). Perhaps you need to get YOUR facts straight before you start blowing off to others. Your experience is not necessarily the same as everyone else's. Pozorubio is NOT "totally wrong." It seems to me from what I've been reading that everyone is treated differently, maybe depending on the customer service agent you speak with, I don't know. I just wish I could remember the name of the gal I spoke with. She was VERY helpful, and I am grateful.

13th of Feb, 2009

You can cancel your account. That would stop them from taking out anything more, wouldn't it? That's what I did.

Re
  15th of Feb, 2009

u try it, i cancelled mine and was still charged.being as ure such a smart ###, where in the terms and conditions does it say they can take as much or little out as they want whenver they want????one woman was charged £207 in one go after she cancelled, i was charged twice in one day, wheres your explaination???

Ri
  17th of Feb, 2009
AcaiBurn - Scam Company

HAS ANYONE RECEIVED THEIR MONEY BACK FROM THE ACAIBURN OR ANY OF THE ACAI PRODUCTS OR COLON CLEANSING PRODUCTS ORDERED ONLINE? I KNOW THIS IS A SCAM AND I HAVE BEEN WAITING WEEKS TO GET MY MONEY BACK. WILL I EVER RECEIVE MY REFUND? HAS ANYONE RECEIVED A REFUND? HELP PLEASE...

Te
  18th of Feb, 2009
AcaiBurn - sending unauthorized order
ARMY POST DIST CTR
3600 army post road
Des Moines
Iowa

I RECEIVED THREE BOTTLES OF ACAIBURN I DID NOT ORDER AND WOULD LIKE TO RETURN. I WILL BE VERY UPSET IF I RECEIVE A BILL FOR SOMETHING I DID NOT ORDER.

Ea
  2nd of Mar, 2009
AcaiBurn - Fees and charges
AcaiBurn
Utah

Read the terms and cond. There are fees down the page you won't see if you just check the box that says you read them. $9.95 a month and $4.95 a month. Don't be scammed by hidden fees. They charged me these fees even after I canceled and said they have no record of it. What are you gonna do? I'm calling my bank.