AcaiBurn / Acaiburn

1 ON, Canada Review updated:

Hey guys, the response Posted: 2009-01-06 by Acaiburn is accurate based on the terms and conditions in their website. Most people (except the stupid ones) would not touch Acaiburn if they have read the terms and conditions. However, those who did not read are not necessarily stupid or fools as Acaiburn said. The fact is that most people are too trusting and they do not expect to be charged when they do not have the product or they not use the service. Those who made the mistake of not reading the terms and conditions are not stupid or fools. They just fell into a trap!

The future complaints against Acaiburn may come from your friends or loved ones. If you do not want that to happen, spread the word around how Acaiburn does business. You probably have forwarded jokes to your friends, relatives and acquaintances. You can do the same thing, only this time, it is not a joke.

Comments

• Mo
      9th of Jan, 2009
    AcaiBurn - COMPLAINTS
    ACAIBURN
    North Carolina

IF YOU PEOPLE WOULD READ THE TERMS&CONDITIONS PART OF THE WEBSITE YOU WOULD NOT HAVE SO MUCH TO COMPLAIN ABOUT! LEARN TO READ ABOUT WHAT YOU SIGN UP FOR, IT IS A FREE TRIAL BUT AT THE END OF THE 14 DAYS YOU WILL BE CHARGED WITH THE FULL PRICE, YOU ARE ALSO SIGNIN UP FOR A MEMBERSHIP THAT IF YOU DO NOT LIKE YOU CAN CANCEL! THERE IS A NUMBER TO CALL FOR YOU COMPLAINERS (800) 659- 3588! READ B4 YOU AGREE DUMMIES!

12th of Jan, 2009
    AcaiBurn - try this to cancel

TO EVERYONE YOU CAN TRY THIS #1-800-659-3588 TO CANCEL YOUR ORDER. AFTER I SEEN ALL THESE COPLAINTS ABOUT Acaiburn MYSELF AND MY DAUGTHER CANCEL OUR ORDERS AND I WAS TOLD THE FULL PRICE IS 59.00 DOLLARS A MONTH. I HOPE YOU ALL CAN GET YOUR MONEY BACK.

• Ju
      13th of Jan, 2009
    AcaiBurn - I HAVE NOT RECEIVE MY TRIAL BOTTLE . PLEASE CANCEL MY TRIAL BOTTLE.MY ORDER NUMBERIS 100138601
    Louisiana

MY NAME IS JULIE BOURGEOIS, I ORDER A TRIAL BOTTLE OF ACAIBURN FROM YOU ON 12/29/2008. I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE BOTTLE. PLEASE CANCEL MY BOTTLE. MY ORDER NUMBER IS 100138601. THANK YOU

• La
      14th of Jan, 2009

my receipt states the cancellation information as follows:
    800-659-3588 to cancel Acaiburn
    866-279-6513 to cancel Insider Secrets to Weight Loss (Web Access Fee)
    800-989-5907 Comprehensive Weight Loss E-book Package (Membership)

what i've been reading here is people trying to cancel online. looks like they don't provide that service.

has anyone tried this product honestly and what were the results?

15th of Jan, 2009

I'm from Australia... so I dont think I can call that number as am frightened to be charged more.. I have some strange tranactions relating to web access so am even frightened to look at the web site again.. they deliberately make it difficult.. it is deliberately impossible to contact them in way shape or form. I have told my bank to reverse charges and cancel as there is simply no other way to stop this! This is is really suspiscious behavour for a company. And they say car salesmen and insurance companies are bad.. they are angels in comparison!

• La
      15th of Jan, 2009

You know, there really is no reason to be abusive. People will "get it" if you just explain to them. There is no need for sarcasm or name-calling. How grade-school!

• Jr
      22nd of Jan, 2009

The problem is that they start counting the days on the day you order it, NOT receive it. Mine took 8 days to arrive and when I realized what they were doing I tried to call them but COULD NOT GET AN ANSWER! When I c
    could get through it was too late and they charged me anyway. I really didn't notice any effects when taking it

23rd of Jan, 2009

Dear Sandra,
    These guys behave as if they have not been ripped up by scam artists before. Thanks for sharing the info with everyone. I want to cancel myself. How many days passed from your order when you cancelled.
    Best,
    NB

25th of Jan, 2009
    AcaiBurn - Unauthurized payment
    AcaiBurn
    Phone: 1-800-659-3588

I was looking at my bank statement and there is a payment taken out that was not authurized. It was to only cost me the shipping of $4.95, they also took out $34.95 without my ok that is fraud.

• Ig
      26th of Jan, 2009

I never received the sample and got billed for another month supply I did not order nor I did not even get.
    Been trying to call the number and never got an answer always busy.

No address to be found on the web page or any where.

I am going to try to get my money back.

• Ms
      28th of Jan, 2009

One thing I had a problem with was--it states that you have a FULL 14 days to try it. You do not. The 14 days starts the day they ship it and ends when they receive it back from you. Therefore, you really only have maybe 6-7 days. I contacted them the day before it was to end (14 days) to let them know I would be returning the product and end membership. They indicated they would charge me and then reimburse after they receive the item. They did end the membership and gave me a confirmation number of this. Just as a precaution, I reported my credit card "lost" and haven't been charged beyond the trial and have "delivery confirmation" that they have received the product back. So, yes, while the Terms and Conditions are for attorneys only, to be sure, I want to meet the smart-y pants that put this "agreement" together--I've seen that many companies are or have adopted this type of complicated "weasel" clause agreement...Sad.

P.S. One thing that was helpful was the "live chat" -- you are able to print this off after you are done confirming whatever questions you have for them. I used this to verify the phone call I'd made did, in fact, show my membership canceled and that I had the correct return address.

• Sh
      1st of Feb, 2009
    AcaiBurn - illegal charges

I ordered a FREE trial of acaiburn capsules on the internet in december. I have since had 4 payments taken out of my account for a total of £64.40 without authorisation. I have informed my bank and they say there is nothing they can do !!!

• Rb
      11th of Feb, 2009

you are totally wrong! they advertise a free 14 day trial period and state that if you are not fully satisfied you may at cancel at no additional charges. The only cost involved is 4.95 as long as you cancel within 14 days. That is not the case at all! Everyone is charged $59.95 on the 15th day whether they like the product or not. Get your facts straight!

Mommyof3:

You must work for the company. You're probably a plant. Otherwise, don't be such a rude ###, dummy!

rbkc1220:

Yes, sometimes it is the case, apparently, because it worked for me. I called on the 13th day AFTER I received the product. I told her (I got through to someone right away) that I wanted to return it. She gave me the address of where to send it AND changed in her computer the date I received it. She changed it to one week later to give me time to get it returned (to the Des Moines, IA address). Perhaps you need to get YOUR facts straight before you start blowing off to others. Your experience is not necessarily the same as everyone else's. Pozorubio is NOT "totally wrong." It seems to me from what I've been reading that everyone is treated differently, maybe depending on the customer service agent you speak with, I don't know. I just wish I could remember the name of the gal I spoke with. She was VERY helpful, and I am grateful.

13th of Feb, 2009

You can cancel your account. That would stop them from taking out anything more, wouldn't it? That's what I did.

• Re
      15th of Feb, 2009

u try it, i cancelled mine and was still charged.being as ure such a smart ###, where in the terms and conditions does it say they can take as much or little out as they want whenver they want????one woman was charged £207 in one go after she cancelled, i was charged twice in one day, wheres your explaination???

• Ri
      17th of Feb, 2009
    AcaiBurn - Scam Company

HAS ANYONE RECEIVED THEIR MONEY BACK FROM THE ACAIBURN OR ANY OF THE ACAI PRODUCTS OR COLON CLEANSING PRODUCTS ORDERED ONLINE? I KNOW THIS IS A SCAM AND I HAVE BEEN WAITING WEEKS TO GET MY MONEY BACK. WILL I EVER RECEIVE MY REFUND? HAS ANYONE RECEIVED A REFUND? HELP PLEASE...

• Te
      18th of Feb, 2009
    AcaiBurn - sending unauthorized order
    ARMY POST DIST CTR
    3600 army post road
    Des Moines
    Iowa

I RECEIVED THREE BOTTLES OF ACAIBURN I DID NOT ORDER AND WOULD LIKE TO RETURN. I WILL BE VERY UPSET IF I RECEIVE A BILL FOR SOMETHING I DID NOT ORDER.

• Ea
      2nd of Mar, 2009
    AcaiBurn - Fees and charges
    AcaiBurn
    Utah

Read the terms and cond. There are fees down the page you won't see if you just check the box that says you read them. $9.95 a month and $4.95 a month. Don't be scammed by hidden fees. They charged me these fees even after I canceled and said they have no record of it. What are you gonna do? I'm calling my bank.

• Dm
      5th of Mar, 2009

rbkc1220 Correct, you are charged the fee of $4.95 for the cost of shipping, not the cost of the product. If the product is not returned within 14 days, as per their terms and conditions, you are billed the cost of the product in the amount of $59.99. You have aa 60 day refund if you return the product.

Read the terms and conditions before you place an order and don't read what is not on the offer or take it for what you want it to say smarty.

• Dm
      5th of Mar, 2009

Did you read the terms and conditions? You did not or else you would have not posted such a stupid post.

THat is part of the offer. Read the terms and conditions before you place an order

• He
      9th of Mar, 2009

The rip-off is the "international" fees - a dollar here and dollar there adds up when you have thousands of customers. Also, you must cancel the "e-book" thing (insider tips), in conjunction with the return of the product. If not, after 30 days you will see another $4.95 and $1.00 charge. They will not refund it, but they will cancel your membership.

• Na
      10th of Mar, 2009

I also have been scamed. I live in Australia and was told the product was coming from Australia and a $4.95 postage fee would be charged.When got my statement I saw they had charged me $39.95 and it had actually come from overseas.I rang the number which didn't seem to exsist, I also sent an email which got returned to me.If anyone knows how i can really get in contact with this company please let me know. Everyone out there please be carefull of these scamers.

13th of Mar, 2009

Although I received the trial product - never received any further products and have charges on my VISA for four separate entries.

13th of Mar, 2009

Although I received the trial of Acaiburn I ordered and was billed - I now have charges on my VISA (unauthorized) for four different charges for product never ordered and NEVER RECEIVED.

• Pi
      13th of Mar, 2009

anybody who is saying that us, as the consumer, are dummies and if we read the terms of agreements, we wouldn't have much to b about, must be working for the company.not only do you sign up and have 14 days to return it.you sign up for 3 other charges.you didn't mention that.personal trainer, 9.995, web access 4.95, and 1.00 fees for each and every one of them.so, you propably do work for the company, or don't pay attention to your credit card, so who is the dummy now!

• Bo
      16th of Mar, 2009

DONT PANIC !!! I was fortunate enough to find this site a day or so after I had made a debit card payment for this product as I was trying to trace evidence of my purchase. Thinking quick after reading some of the reviews I rang my banks credit card hotline ( 24 hrs 7 days a week ) and explained what had happened . They canceled the card INSTANTLY before the payment even showed up on my account which was very lucky. The good news is that if you cancel your card but still get billed you can report the payment/s and your bank will issue a complaint and also cease any future payments from this company. It's that easy !!!
    So just ring your financial institution explain what has happened and that you are not happy with this direct debit and they can help you.
    I have learnt a very valuable lesson out of this !!! Be Smart People.

25th of Mar, 2009

THANK YOU very much for this! I 'll call the bank straightaway! Big lesson for me to learn too!

• Sc
    AcaiBurn - RETURN & CANCELLATION
    United Kingdom

Please help this company is getting away with thiefing money from innocent trusting people. I desparately need details of how to return the item and get my refund.

• Pu
      25th of Mar, 2009

I ordered acaiburn weight loss tablets over the internet, because they said it was a free trial so i ordered my free trial and paid $4.95 for pstage and packing but in the confirmation page it siad they had charged me $24.95. The money has been taken out of my account already and i ordered these tablets almost 2 weeks ago now and i still havent recieved them. There is no valid contact phone number on their website so i have no means of getting in touch with them.

• Li
    AcaiBurn - no refund
    acaiburn
    Walsall
    England, West Midlands
    United Kingdom

i cancelled my order and returned the product and have been waiting for a refund, and they are still taking money out off my credit card, so far i owe over £70 for a free trial of the product i have been trying to contact them with no success !!!

• Js
    AcaiBurn - Phone number
    Acai Burn
    New Zealand

Can anyone give me a number that I can ring to cancel my order? I am in NZ and the toll free number won't work, I need an area code and number. I have tried talking to one of their virtual bods but it was a waste of time.

• Zo
      26th of Mar, 2009
    AcaiBurn - taking money from account without consent, also no customer service to contact to cancell. Original free trial not free, complete scam
    wu-yi burn
    11 Athabasban Avenue, suite 240, sherwood park, AB
    T8A 6H2
    Canada
    Phone: none supplied

I was taken in by the free trial, handed over my card details, paid £24.00 for my FREE trial. Now they have taken 2 payments for a club cyprus membership and 2 payments for 2 lots of wu-yi burn. I have not recieved anymore products since the original NOT FREE trial. I want to cancell the card paymnets but there is no one to contact. It is a complete scam. the product does not work either.

27th of Mar, 2009
    AcaiBurn - acaiburn complaints.
    Georgia

There's nothing wrong with the ACAIBURN company. Understand the terms and condition in their website then, no problems will exist.

27th of Mar, 2009

before you want to avail a free trial package see to it that you understand the terms and condition of the product. this is not a scam.

27th of Mar, 2009

whatever. yeah they arent intending to con anyone, you're right!! hahaq.

• Ki
      28th of Mar, 2009
    AcaiBurn - product not recieved
    Acaiburn

i ordered my product on the 11th of march and still haven't received it. I have also paid for the postage and handling.

30th of Mar, 2009
    AcaiBurn - cant get in touch
    acaiburn
    Phone: 8006593588
    acaiburn.com

I want to cancel my order i cant get in touch to cancel this as i have ordered from the uk i cant find any way to contact them as it is only a usa telephone number it would be great if i could email them but no email address is available not so good for us uk buyers

• Li
      2nd of Apr, 2009
    AcaiBurn - I have had money taken from my account and have not received my good and this is over a month ago

I have been trying to get hold of Acaiburn for the last 2weeks but don'tget very far.
    Iplaced a order to them on the 6th March for the free trial diet tablets, I have not received the tablets and they have already taken the money out of my account.
    Could you give me some advice what to do.
    My Email lindy.[protected]@btinternet.com