AcaiBurn / Charged for Product, not delivered

I have been charged twice on my credit card 2 lots of 58.76USD and a membership fee for what I don't know. I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY PRODUCT and I have been also charged for the currency conversion. I am confused. First it was a product that you could trial and it cost you the postage which was dearer than informed. I have a transaction on 24 June for $5.10NZ, 30 June for $92NZ, 7 July for $11.47NZ and again 10 July for $94.23NZ. I have nothing to show for these transactions which I never ordered. Could you please rectify this situation immediately, by re-imbursing me. My email is tarnz4eva@hotmail.com and I will be wanting a response by Friday 30 July.

N  5th of Jan, 2010 by

It looks like there was some confusion when you placed your order. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. We want to do our best to make sure that all our customers are satisfied.

I'd like to ask you to contact our customer support team, which is available 24/7. You can either call us at 8/8/8-(5/9/1)-(2/1/9/0) or use our Live Chat online support service. The Live Chat link is on our Contact Us page. It can help you with the most common questions and concerns we receive. Complete customer satisfaction is our number one priority.

We understand that in any business, mistakes happen all the time. Often this happens when people fail to read our Terms of Service. That's why we place our TOS on the order page right next to where you enter your credit card. We also have a link to our Terms of Service on our home page. I hope you took the time to read it before you placed your order and did not find it confusing.

If that's the case I'd ask you to return the unused portion of your order, so we can sort this out. If you are still covered by 30-day guarantee, we will refund your money right away.

Customer support and the integrity of our guarantee are at the heart of our business. I'm sure we can settle this matter quickly and easily.

(Mary Ward-Riggs)