AcaiBurn / Charged for Product, not delivered
I have been charged twice on my credit card 2 lots of 58.76USD and a membership fee for what I don't know. I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY PRODUCT and I have been also charged for the currency conversion. I am confused. First it was a product that you could trial and it cost you the postage which was dearer than informed. I have a transaction on 24 June for $5.10NZ, 30 June for $92NZ, 7 July for $11.47NZ and again 10 July for $94.23NZ. I have nothing to show for these transactions which I never ordered. Could you please rectify this situation immediately, by re-imbursing me. My email is email@example.com and I will be wanting a response by Friday 30 July.
More AcaiBurn Complaints & Reviews
- AcaiBurn - Fraud 
- AcaiBurn - My way to get the refund, you should give it a try!!! 
- AcaiBurn - what u should do to stop futher charges from acaiburn.. 
- AcaiBurn - Terms are very clear 
- AcaiBurn - Don't panic - easy way out of acaiburn mess 
- AcaiBurn - debit transactions 
- AcaiBurn - Bad reaction - need refund 
- AcaiBurn - money taken from my account 
- AcaiBurn - Cancel your credit card before it is too late! 
- AcaiBurn - Beware!