Acai Berry Detox — debit card fraud scam
I went to there web site and ordered the 2 week supply of Acai Berry detox for a 3.95 S&H charge then before I got the free bottle I found a 87.13 charge and .66 chg for foreign exchange fee These people are in another Country so says my bank. I had to change my debit card number and report them to the Police for fraud. I still have not got the 12 bottles of Acai berry products they state I ordered ( I did not order any thing except the free bottle) I have called many times and get a different story each time after I am left on hold forever. These people are low lifes and scamers that rip people off WELL some day it will come back to them but I have learned my lesson to not order any thing on line unlesss you are 100% sure they will not rip you off. It only takes one bad apple to destroy it for all the rest of people trying to sell their goods on the internet.Spokane WA.
More Acai Berry Detox Complaints & Reviews
- Acai Berry Detox - scam 
- Acai Berry Detox - scam / ripoff! 
- Acai Berry Detox - $87.13 charged on visa checkcard before receipt of product 
- Acai Berry Detox - dont believe what you hear
- Acai Berry Detox - acai berry scam 
- Acai Berry Detox - charge 
- Acai Berry Detox - no free trail, they lied 
- Acai Berry Detox - unauthorized credit card billing 
- Acai Berry Detox - fraud & harassment 
- Acai Berry Detox - they chaged me 3 days after my product got here!