Absolute Wellness Center / Scammers

1 601 E. Whitestone Blvd, Cedar Park, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 528-1000

Horrible Experience still going thru it. Starting going there 3 times a week. They said $90 a time everytime I went. There would be NO MORE COST. Started feeling funny in my back so I stopped going. Was PAID IN FULL. Started sending me bills that I owed more than what I paid. I went for about 3wks. I am not going to pay more than what we agreed to. He is also very weird the Massage lady was funny acting also. Which I got 1 Massage a week included in my Payments. My back also crackles when I move at times. So I may have damage to my spine.

Cf

Comments

• Si
      8th of Jan, 2011

I also was told each visit would be a certain amount and I went for almost 20 visits and paid the agreed upon amount at every visit. I stopped going for several reasons and also started to receive bills almost immediately. I called and emailed regarding the problem and was told that since they do not participate with my insurance, I owe what they billed to the insurance. My husband received the bill and paid it because he thought they would send us to collections if we did not. I just wanted to be done with this office so I did not even call them for the refund but then I received yet another bill. I decided to dig a little deeper and found that they had not even posted 2 of my payments, which then would result in a refund to me. I sent an email to the doctor and the payments were finally posted correctly but they are refusing to refund me stating that I wasted their time with my complaints. I contacted the BBB and since they were unwilling to work with me the case was closed but it did result in their rating going down. Just today, I received a letter from them asking me to delete a review I wrote about my experience or they will pursue legal action. Really?!!! Bring it on! I knew there had to be more people that went through this.