Abercrombie.com / allow fraudulent use of credit cards
This company allowed multiple charges to be falsely made to my credit card. They mailed items to an address other than on my account and refused to give any information about the order. Other vendors (i.e. Target, LL Bean, etc) caught the fraudulent charges, refused to send the items and contacted me. I feel Abercrombie is negligent in allowing this activity to occur. Their utter disregard to prevent fraud and poor screening system allows this type of activity. Their irresponsible attention to fraudulent activity is part and parcel of the fraudulent charges. Criminals can only committ these types of crimes if the vendor allows them to. Obviously, Abercrombie is more interested in making a sale and could care less if it is done fraudulently. Other company's, like those I listed above, caught the discrepancies with the orders and prevented the transaction.
More Abercrombie.com Complaints & Reviews
- Abercrombie & Fitch - Stupid company policies 
- Abercrombie & Fitch - Order not received, no help from customer service 
- Abercrombie And Hollister - environment 
- Abercrombie & Fitch - refuses refund for returned merchandise 
- Abercrombie & Fitch - They owe me $256.00 
- Abercrombie & Fitch Stores - online order cancelled but still processed
- Abercrombie & Fitch Stores - terrible
- Abercrombie & Fitch - Dirty shirt
- Abercrombie & Fitch - Avoid at all costs!
- Abercrombie & Fitch - Totally unprofessional!