Abercrombie & Fitch / Fake goods

1 China Review updated:

Very stupidly bought some goods off this site 20.09.1o and presumed they were original and coming from USA. The eventually arrived via EMS courier from China. They are NOT what I ordered, incorrect sizes, incorrect styles, they stink and are 100% fake. I immediately contacted them to demand a full refund and am still waiting. They continue to email me the same email over and over again that their "specialists are investigating my complaint". I spent €219.12 and would like that money back so that I can then go and purchase the original clothing off the authentic site, this is NOT but VERY similar. After some investigation I have found that they sell several fake goods. My money was deducted by a company in Russia named coolnetstore.co I have also tried several times to email them and keep getting the same emails. "I am their no.1 priority and customer satisfactions is their aim" Yeah ripping them off more likely.
This is a 100% SCAM.

Comments

14th of Dec, 2010

Yeah I am being persistent I email them at least 5 times a day demanding my refund. I contacted the original A&F site straight away to inform them of this site and they said "thanks". The thing is when you google A&F this fake site comes up No.1 and the real site is about 3rd down the line. I too am surprised they are still able to sell goods as its quite obviously a fake site!

• El
      17th of Dec, 2010

I have tried numerous times to try to find out more about this EMS. I was scamed by Top Coachhand bags.com. My credit card was charged by a Co. caled 24H-sale. Then about 2 minutes later I received and email giving me my conformation number with my tracking number & UPS.com right beside the tracking number. That was not UPS tracking number it was EMS, but I could never track my number webpage was not working. Immediately I contact my credit card co, and started the whole process of disputing the charges. 3wks later I received my EMS package, I refused the packages & sent back. Last two email I recived from the co. was, my refund is on the way, have not seen it, the other email, said...They have banned my credit card for international purchases...LoL

17th of Dec, 2010

Hi I immediatley cancelled my credit card and tried to contest the payment (probably no luck there!) went to the local police too and made a statement and thats like NOT going to do anything either! I was so stupid and wish I had used my brain for once and not given these thieving b*******ds over £200 of my hard earned money!

• Le
      21st of Jan, 2011

please be careful with www.anfonlineshop.com
    we ordered abercrombie items on this site
    and we received fake products !!
    we believed that it was official website but it wasn't...
    they sent us fake.
    if you are in this case, send complaints to official company.
    also, go to ebay cause they have a shop there and warn ebay security
    that these ### are selling fake items !!

• Co
      8th of Mar, 2011

So you set a pile of money on the floor, and blame someone else when it gets stolen? hmmmm...life lesson to you.

9th of Mar, 2011

Yeah, thanx a bunch for those words of wisdom!

25th of Mar, 2011

our website is ABERCROMBIE.COM - nothing else, and when you type it in the address box - it will direct you to the correct page, wheather you are international or not !

25th of Mar, 2011

Yeah right, again thanks but if someone orders stuff off a fake, unauthentic site and is NOT happy with the goods (as with any site) I 'should' be able to get a refund, shouldnt I???? Well that is now the problem, they dont want to know about my goods being wrongly sized, wrong styles, ### quality, stink etc...etc...they have got my €220...sorry if we arent all as intelligent as you!

25th of Mar, 2011

WHY SHOULD ABERCROMBIE GIVE YOU A REFUND ? think about it you bought it off of a FAKE website with FAKE clothing ! and you want abercrombie to pay for it WRONG ! if everyone that bought fake items, and then complained that your money was stolen ! WELL THATS BECAUSE IT WAS ! how do you think coach, chanel, dooney & burke etc, HOW DO YOU THINK THOSE COMPANIES FEEL, BET THEY DONT ISSUE A REFUND, BECAUSE SOMEONE BOUGHT FAKE ITEMS !

25th of Mar, 2011

Excuse me but who said anything about Abercrombie and Fitch giving me the refund????I am asking the "FAKE" site for the refund. The fake site that is claiming to sell authentic A&F goods from the USA when infact its from China probably made by underpaid, overworked chinese children.
    I am asking the Russian company my credit card was charged to to give me my money back! SO GET THE FACTS RIGHT...I AM NOT SO DUMB TO ASK A&F for a refund...I did however inform them of this site, to make them aware and stop other people from making the same mistake.
    Did you bother to read the previous comments?

25th of Mar, 2011

actually yes i did ! thanks for asking :) and thats the way you made it sound - pardon me for stating the obvious ! but your not going to get your money back I deal with these customers daily - I work for abercrombie customer service ! they stole your money ! there fraudulent sites for a reason, they dont steal peoples money and then give it back to them ! what would have been the point in stealing it in the first place !

25th of Mar, 2011

dispute the charge with your bank you'll get the money back ! trust me

25th of Mar, 2011

Done all of that, we are talking about September 2010...dont think Im going to see any of my money now...pity as would donate it all to charity...much better off in their hands and not in the hands of thieving criminals!
    Have a nice day!

• Ho
      7th of May, 2011

wow. Someone definitely did not read the former statements before going on a ridiculous rant. I am positive that I have never dealt with this super duper ray of sunshine when I placed an order with Abercrombie & Fitch. Makes you wonder if reading and comprehension are variables considered for employment. Just a note from someone who stumbled into this idiocracy.