Abercrombie & Fitch / Fake goods
Very stupidly bought some goods off this site 20.09.1o and presumed they were original and coming from USA. The eventually arrived via EMS courier from China. They are NOT what I ordered, incorrect sizes, incorrect styles, they stink and are 100% fake. I immediately contacted them to demand a full refund and am still waiting. They continue to email me the same email over and over again that their "specialists are investigating my complaint". I spent €219.12 and would like that money back so that I can then go and purchase the original clothing off the authentic site, this is NOT but VERY similar. After some investigation I have found that they sell several fake goods. My money was deducted by a company in Russia named coolnetstore.co I have also tried several times to email them and keep getting the same emails. "I am their no.1 priority and customer satisfactions is their aim" Yeah ripping them off more likely.
This is a 100% SCAM.
More Abercrombie & Fitch Complaints & Reviews
- Abercrombie & Fitch - Stupid company policies 
- Abercrombie & Fitch - Order not received, no help from customer service 
- Abercrombie And Hollister - environment 
- Abercrombie & Fitch - refuses refund for returned merchandise 
- Abercrombie & Fitch - They owe me $256.00 
- Abercrombie & Fitch Stores - online order cancelled but still processed
- Abercrombie & Fitch Stores - terrible
- Abercrombie & Fitch - Dirty shirt
- Abercrombie & Fitch - Avoid at all costs!
- Abercrombie & Fitch - Totally unprofessional!