Abella Mayfair / unauthorised credit card charges
Date of Incident: November 23rd 2017
Client #: I have not been allocated or received a client number.
Invoice #: I have not received an invoice nor any invoicing details.
In the first instance, a 'third party company', whom I have never heard of nor given any authority and/or permission to do so, has charged my credit card, for a product I never agreed to remain in possession of. I also have not received any correspondence in regards to this product information, nor regarding any terms and conditions in relations any product account.
A desirable resolution would be to provide a refund directly, in exchange for the return of your product, and given reasonable time to do so, due to international time frames.
I look forward to hearing from you.
More Abella Mayfair Complaints & Reviews
- Abella Mayfair - monthly charges 
- Abella Mayfair - abella mayfair scam I am reporting to canadian rcmp and looking into legal action at this very moment 
- Abella Mayfair - skin balance advanced anti-wrinkle cream 
- Eskin Abella Mayfair - abella mayfair trial 
- Abella Mayfair - online ad not the same as company 
- Abella Mayfair - rapid wrinkle control eye and the sample face cream, 
- Abella Mayfair - abella mayfair maximum moisture and wrinkle control
- [Resolved] Abella Mayfair - abella mayfair / rapid wrinkle control cream
- Abella Mayfair - abella mayfair healthy serum
- Abella Mayfair - free trial