Abella Mayfair / money withdrawn from my account for sample I haven't ordered

Posted: Feb 6, 2018 by   User
I ordered a free sample from Abella Mayfair and paid 5$ delivery for it. But later I have found that 131.57 AUD was withdrawn from my account under "Lookyounginstant.cc". I have been told by the bank that it is related to the free sample I ordered! I haven't ordered any other sample so I don't know what they are charging me for! I want my money back please!
Complaint comments Comments (4)    Updated: Complaint country Australia Complaint category Health & Beauty

Comments

A  8th of Feb, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
I had the same incident it was supposed to be a gift athank you from Coles or Woolworths
I only found out by checking my bank accounts. Atm in dispute with abella mayfair to get a total refund in exchange of their product back.
Contacted accc, Woolworths and Coles and I may spread the word online and everywhere if the company doesn't cooperate better!!
Pat from Perth wa
A  9th of Feb, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
I just checked my account and am having the same issue. $400 in two months! My bank aren't sure if they can get the money back. I don't even have the product!
A  9th of Feb, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
What's everyone's plan to get the money back
N  10th of Feb, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
I agree. This site is very misleading. I got a minute tube of a product which was useless and was told on the website that I would receive a jar of product. No jar but $1228 Australian dollars poorer. $128 Australian dollars for nothing. What a marketing scam

Pl Please check text spelling before submitting a comment
Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree