Abella Mayfair / money withdrawn from my account for sample I haven't ordered

1 Australia Review updated:

I ordered a free sample from Abella Mayfair and paid 5$ delivery for it. But later I have found that 131.57 AUD was withdrawn from my account under "Lookyounginstant.cc". I have been told by the bank that it is related to the free sample I ordered! I haven't ordered any other sample so I don't know what they are charging me for! I want my money back please!

Sa
Feb 6, 2018

Comments

• Pa
      8th of Feb, 2018

I had the same incident it was supposed to be a gift athank you from Coles or Woolworths
    I only found out by checking my bank accounts. Atm in dispute with abella mayfair to get a total refund in exchange of their product back.
    Contacted accc, Woolworths and Coles and I may spread the word online and everywhere if the company doesn't cooperate better!!
    Pat from Perth wa

9th of Feb, 2018

I just checked my account and am having the same issue. $400 in two months! My bank aren't sure if they can get the money back. I don't even have the product!

9th of Feb, 2018

What's everyone's plan to get the money back

• Mw
      10th of Feb, 2018

I agree. This site is very misleading. I got a minute tube of a product which was useless and was told on the website that I would receive a jar of product. No jar but $1228 Australian dollars poorer. $128 Australian dollars for nothing. What a marketing scam

• Vi
      21st of Feb, 2018

I had opened a ‘card dispute’ case with my bank and the amounts are credited back to my account. I suggest you all to do the same as these abella company makes millions of dollars by cheating us like that. If you don’t do anything that means that you’re making them even richer unfairly.