Abella Mayfair / 1 oz. trial size of abella mayfair maximum moisture face cream
On dec.22, 2016, I ordered, on line, a 1 oz. Trial size of abella mayfair maximum moisture cream. The shipping cost was $4.95 usd. I received the trial product. I also ordered and received a trial sample of abella mayfair 90 second rapid wrinkle control, with a shipping charge of $3.95 usd..
To my dismay, on january 5, 2017, I receive a visa bill for $89.95 usd for a product from forever beautiful face ([protected] nv) which I didn't order and didn't receive. On the same visa bill, I was also charged $99.95 usd for a product from beautiful me forever ([protected] ga) , which I didn't order and didn't receive. I live in leduc, alberta, canada. [protected]
Updated by Cheryl Mann, Jan 16, 2017
How do I get this Visa charge removed?
More Abella Mayfair Complaints & Reviews
- Abella Mayfair - monthly charges 
- Abella Mayfair - abella mayfair scam I am reporting to canadian rcmp and looking into legal action at this very moment 
- Abella Mayfair - skin balance advanced anti-wrinkle cream 
- Eskin Abella Mayfair - abella mayfair trial 
- Abella Mayfair - online ad not the same as company 
- Abella Mayfair - rapid wrinkle control eye and the sample face cream, 
- Abella Mayfair - abella mayfair maximum moisture and wrinkle control
- [Resolved] Abella Mayfair - abella mayfair / rapid wrinkle control cream
- Abella Mayfair - abella mayfair healthy serum
- Abella Mayfair - free trial