AbeBooks — Customer Service
No apologies from Abebooks when shipment of books I was selling back in their buyback program was lost enroute. After numerous calls and a couple of e-mails, I was really ticked off and used the words "pissed off" in one of my e-mail correspondences. Apparently, it is deemed by Abebooks as a "curse word" so now you're informed. Then, Abebooks proceeded to tell me, or rather scold me, in their email back to me...still with no apologies! I don't swear, but apparently I did! My friends had a good laugh over this!
More AbeBooks Complaints & Reviews
- Abebooks.com - Deceptive practices 
- Abebooks.com - Rip off/scam/ thieves
- Abebooks.co.uk - Cancel and Refund Process
- Books supplier - Bad service 
- AbeBooks - Hidden Pricechanges 
- AbeBooks - Slow delivery, fake promises and unprofessional service
- AbeBooks - I still did not receive the book 12 days after the estimated date.
- AbeBooks Inc - Didn't receive my order
- Abebooks.com - Ordered my book over a month ago and still nothing
- AbeBooks - Beware