Aaron's Sales And Leasing / Sexual harassment

I had gotten a laptop computer from the Aaron's in Lewisville, TX in March of 07 when I returned it in April of 07 because we were moving to Dallas. I brought the laptop into the location, gave them my name and told them I no longer wanted it! I was called about 1 month later to "renew" my account I told LOUIS that I didn't want anything at the time. At that time a couple weeks went by, now I get calls everyday from CHASE saying I didn't return it so the are going to call the police (I gave them the number to the police station) haha. Now I get calls from LOUIS telling me that I can get into "TROUBLE" with him and my account will be taken care of. I let him know I am very happily married, LOUIS replied my husband didn't need to know!! I am SICK of these people!!! Don't get stuck with them!!!

Comments

31st of Aug, 2008

i moved to killeen tx. from elpaso tx. so i moved all my accounts here in killeen from the moved my monitor is broken so the manager told me just pay 50 dollars on it and he will removed it from my account. and no longer make payments on it. so as i agreed one of the associates name pam told me shes going to give me a good deal on a computer so i told her i don't want no more computer at this time i'm just going to buy my own monitor since that's all i need anyway. i thought i can say no since its my right to say no, anway but i'm wrong she starts screaming and telling me how much more payments i have why can i just get another one from them, so i was shock and the bad thing is the manager is just listening and watching while all this is happening. so when the associates left i told the manager how pam action made me feel disrespected even though i already paid 13 accounts from aarons!... and after that i paid off one of my account i was qoute 65 dollars is the remaining payment and when they swipe my debit card they took 85 dollars they told me they going to put the money back into my bank account in 24 hours, but what you know 3 weeks later the money wasn't there so i called the store one of the manager lied and told me my bank put an hold to thiere refund which is a lie! coz i called my bank before i called them and the bank told me they have not recieved any refund from aarons i don't know why they think they can just tell stupid lies... so i called the corporate office tha'ts how i got my money back...