39dollar Glasses / Bad service
I ran across this company on one of the coupon websites and checked it out. The reviews on resellerratings.com aren't that good but I love a good deal. So I went through the order process and bought a set of aviator prescription sunglasses. In about 2 weeks I had them. They were every bit as good as any pair of glasses that I've bought from an eye doctor. The one big difference is that these prescription sunglasses were under $50 shipped.
Once I received my new shades, 39dollarglasses sent me a $10 coupon code for another pair and on top of that I have $1.76 in credit built up from my previous purchase. $11.76 off of a pair of $39 glasses is a great deal. So I will be getting another set of glasses.
I'm telling everybody about this company. I hope that they can continue to make quality glasses at such a great price. Only time will tell.
More 39dollar Glasses Complaints & Reviews
- 39dollarglasses.com - Horrible service, runaround 
- 39dollarglasses.com - Crappy Product and Service 
- 39 Dollar Glasses.com - HAVE NOT RECIEVED ORDER 
- 39dollarglasses.com - VERY SLOW SERVICE 
- 39 Dollar Glasses - No glasses, no returned phone calls either
- 39dollarglasses - Prescription Lens Replacement. They Break Your Frames.
- www.39dollarglasses.com - Seller avoided me all the time
- 39dollarglasses - Sunglasses
- 39dollarglasses.com - fraud 
- 39dollarglasses - Bad prescription