39DollarGlasses.com

Fri:9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sat:Closed

Reviews and Complaints

39 Dollar GlassesNo glasses, no returned phone calls either

I sent my glasses to 39 Dollar Glasses to have the lenses replaced, and ordered new prescription sunglasses. They were received by them on May 25, 2010. On May 27, I was told they would begin working on my new lenses and I should have them in about a week. But they did not begin work. In fact, no one seems to know the real status. I have called them and am always told they are “being worked on” but they don’t seem to be at all. I emailed 39 Dollar Glasses yesterday, but never received a response. I also returned defective prescription sunglasses to them which they have received, but they have not issued a refund. I would call them, but when you call them you have to hold for 15 to 20 minutes before someone actually picks up the phone, and while holding you are forced to listen to the same horrible song over and over and over. I want my glasses returned to me, a refund of the amount paid for the replacement lenses, and would like a refund of the money I paid for the sunglasses which were not right and subsequently returned to them.

Respond

39DollarGlasses.comhorrible service, runaround

Ordered prescription sunglasses last week in July. It's nearing the end of August and they still have not shipped. They give a different excuse each time I contact them -- when I can get through. Usually it's "they didn't pass inspection and had to be re-made." Well, if you can't get them right in 4 attempts, maybe you should be in another line of work.

Need prescription sunglasses before summer's over? Don't shop at 39dollarglasses.com.

1 Response
      • Me
        memyself May 13, 2009

nothing they suck!

39DollarGlasses.comwrong presciption, clueless customer service

They can't make glasses according to the prescription, they gave me a return label addressed to a prison in Ohio, they offered a refund but haven't given it, and then when I though all was done they sent me another messed up pair of glasses that still isn't close to my prescription in lieu of the refund that they agreed to give to me. Oh my goodness, their name should be 39ThousandDollarHeadache.com. Trust me, don't try to save money on your glasses by having them made at some place over the internet. If you do, don't do it with these clowns. You will be sorry. Find a place that can make them locally, pay a little or a lot more, get your glasses made with someone that can correct any issues. I've worn glasses for 25 years, I've never ever had a problem like this. Yikes.

Respond