360Training.comDiscredited courses - won't refund

Took the Real Estate Core Education package for Texas and as I am finishing just learned the two most important classes, Principles 1 and 2 - THEY ARE NOT APPROVED COURSES. THE COURSES WERE DISCREDITED WITH TREC. I called TREC and they said, "Yes, those courses are NOT ACCEPTABLE for credit if you took them at 360training.com. Go take them from someone else." I have been on the phone twice a day every day for a week now trying to get 360training.com to fulfill their obligation of signing me up with a different provider so I can take the course for free - as their email promised - and I get the same polite blow off each time. "We are making you a ticket for this problem and will need 24 hours to resolve it."
I must say though that every person I talked to was very polite.
The email I received.
You recently completed a Principles I and II course with 360training.com. Unfortunately, those two courses are no longer being accepted for credit at TREC. We deeply apologize for this inconvenience and we are proactively taking steps to rectify the situation. You will shortly be receiving login information for the Principles I and II courses with a different provider. We have enrolled you in those two courses at no additional cost. You will need to go in to each course and complete a pre-test and a final exam for both courses (passing both with a 70% or better). Upon passing both exams you will be issued a valid certificate which can be presented to TREC for credit.

Please accept our sincere apologies for this issue. As a way of showing our regret for the inconvenience we would like to offer you a 15 hour MCE package to be used for your 2nd year renewal as a licensed agent in Texas. When you are ready to take the 15 hour MCE package simply call us at [protected] to enroll at no charge.

If you have any questions regarding your Principles I and II courses please feel free to call us at [protected].

Best Regards,