360 Pro Share / Running with java!

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

If anyone is still having trouble running 360 pro share check your Java download. If you are not running Java 6 use add/remove programes to remove your current Java restart your computer. Download Java 6 i got mine from java.com it's free once it is installed try running pro share again it should be fine. I had couldn't get mine to work until i did the above don't use the link on the pro share site when i tried to run the download from the site got error message not a windows file. Have to say pro share were not the best at responding and can anyone tell me why i clicked to download limewire and got 360 pro share.

Good luck!

Lb

Comments

At
  4th of May, 2007
Australia

I have been a member of pro 360 share for 6 months & now i find i cannot access their web site.

People beware!

An
  6th of May, 2007
United Kingdom

I purchased a software programme which was supposed to be faster at down loading films cds & dvds, only to find that after I completed the payment, it was 360 pro that I had bought. I ALREADY OWN 360 PRO WHICH I BOUGHT ALMOST A YEAR AGO, CAN I GET AB REFUND.

Ga
  10th of May, 2007

Paid subscription for 360 pro... it now wont open.. wont let me log in and no one to complain to.

Ct
  18th of May, 2007
United Kingdom

I have paid for the lifetime membership and had 360 ProShare for approximately a year and a half with no problems. I came to load it up today and it no longer loads, it looks as though it is loading, the yellow smiley face comes up but then nothing happens, the smiley face disappears and it is as though I have never tried to load it!

Are there any settings I can adjust or something? I am at a loss as to what to do now.

Li
  28th of May, 2007

I think this was a false advertise to get us to pay membership then took off.

Tr
  3rd of Jul, 2007

I have problems w/ downloading the software 360 pro share . when it download on to my windows. I cannot pull the application up. I am a lifetime member. What are we suppose to do. I would like some feed back!

Cy
  5th of Jul, 2007

I have problems w/ downloading the software 360 pro share. When it download on to my windows. I cannot pull the application up. I am a lifetime member. What are we suppose to do...

Co
  5th of Jul, 2007

I downloaded the software, but when I go to search for a song or an artist nothing happens. I don't know what the deal is. What am I supposed to do or try...

Ly
  7th of Sep, 2007
United Kingdom

I have paid for, but been unable to access, this service for months. I have emailed them and no reply. I had to email them in the past as they overcharged me and they did reply and refunded me but I guess I am another statistic of this scam then...

Beware people!

Pe
  13th of Sep, 2007

I paid for a lifetime subscription and I cannot get the program to download anymore. I keep getting a "fatal Error" sign on my screen everytime I want to use 360 Pro Share.

Please refund my money or send me a new program to fix this problem.
Thanks

Oc
  6th of Oct, 2007
360 Pro Share - It just won't load anymore

Everytime you try to purchase their subscription they always add something at the end of the transaction and overcharge! And when you realize it and want to go back it doesn't let you, it just pisses people off that you always want to get more than what is only wanted by a customer!!

De
  10th of Oct, 2007

We have been using 360 pro for less than a year, yesterday it failed to load. How can we restore this service?

Su
  18th of Oct, 2007
360 Pro Share - Cant download anymore
United Kingdom

Ive paid a life time download fee for this, every time i try and get on there nothing happens, ive even tried re doing it with my other email address and there wont even take a payment.

Gl
  31st of Oct, 2007

I can not get access to this program. How can I get my money back?

Do
  18th of Nov, 2007

I also purchased a lifetime use of this program and now they say that I no longer a member and cant access the site to download it on my new computer. I have sent two e-mails to them and no one has answered me as of yet... whats up with this...

Do
  18th of Nov, 2007

I also would like my money back!

Re
  31st of Dec, 2007

Paid for a 2 year subscription and has been almost a year and still having difficulties...

Ma
  15th of Mar, 2008

I'M a member and i can't not log on and get my beautiful music

Ca
  28th of Apr, 2008
360 Pro Share - MONEY HUNGRY COMPANY
360 PRO SHARE
604 WOODROW AVENUE
Bakersfield
California
Phone: 661-340-7586

I WENT ONLINE TO PURCHASE WIN MIX AND TO MY SURPRISE WHEN I PAYED THE MEMBERSHIP IT TURNED OUT TO BE 360 PRO SHARE. I USED IT FOR ABOUT 1 MONTH AND KEPT GETTING VIRUSES AND NOW I AM NOT ABLE TO GET INTERNET CONNECTION OR MY MUSIC THAT I DOWNLOADED. THIS PROGRAM REALLY SUCKS AND I WOULD LIKE MY MONEY BACK. I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS SITE TO MY WORST ENEMY.

Be
  13th of May, 2008

I paid for a life time membership and my computer when down now i don't have it is there any way I can get it back?