3 Day Blinds / Wrong blinds/poor customer service
I had a Design Consultant from 3 Day Blinds come to my house on 4-18-15. I asked her one specific question about the operation of the blinds. I wanted to be sure that I could tilt the blinds up or down to redirect the sun, even when the blinds were partially open at the bottom. She assured me that this was possible so I placed the order (#[protected]). Upon installation I discovered that not only could I not tilt the blinds up to redirect the sun even when fully extended but when partially open at the bottom they cannot be adjusted at all and you cannot see through them. These are not the blinds that I ordered, they do not perform as the consultant described. 3 Day Blinds refuses to stand by the claims made by their consultant and refuses to refund my money for the blinds that are useless to me. I want a full refund.
More 3 Day Blinds Complaints & Reviews
- 3 Day Blinds - False advertising, slow service 
- 3 Day Blinds - Company did not deliver promptly! 
- 3 Day Blinds - Bad service
- 3 Day Blinds - Unprofessional Employee, Horrible & Slow Customer Service 
- 3 Day Blinds - Very Bad Customer Service 
- 3 Day Blinds - Blinds
- 3 Day Blinds - Worst Customer Service Experience, EVER!
- 3 Day Blinds - Terrible Product/Customer Service 
- 3-Day Blinds - Cornice Board
- 3 Day Blinds - Poor quality/installation of drapes