24kgames.com / Mysterious charge

24Kgames.com appeared on my bank statement with a charge for $59.95, I’ve never authorized it and in fact, I don’t even know what kind of services does this company provide.

Comments

• Ri
      11th of Feb, 2013

My charge was 39.95, but same story. I called and they say it is cancelled. I hope so.

• Be
    Delaware

Unauthorized payment was taken from my checking account on April 26, 2013

• Je
      11th of Feb, 2014

Objet : utilisation frauduleuse de carte bancaire
    Monsieur/Madame,
    A la lecture de mon dernier relevé bancaire, j'ai constaté que mon compte a été débité du montant de 43.50 euros en votre faveur (24KGAME DONT FRAIS). N'ayant effectué aucun achat par correspondance auprès de vos magasins - vous pourrez aisément vérifier auprès des services concernés de votre établissement qu'aucune livraison n'a été faite à mon domicile -, je vous saurais gré de bien vouloir autoriser ma banque à débiter votre compte de la somme sus-mentionnée et d'en créditer le mien.
    Veuillez croire, Monsieur/Madame, à l'expression de mes sentiments les meilleurs.

Jean Marie Virelala

27th of Feb, 2015

24Kgames.com appeared on my bank statement with a charge for $54.95, I’ve never authorized it,
    wtf is that Januari 23 2015

• Mr
      2nd of Jan, 2016

Ripoff site. Promises they want your credit card number just to make sure the streaming is coming from the right country. SOunded like BS to me but I gave them my card anyway. Before I know it I'm into a "premium membership" for $29.95 a month that they charge you a dollar to cancel! Don't get involved unless you're in the mood to play games with your monye

• Ji
      11th of Apr, 2016

I have had withdraws from my bankaccount that I did not authorize.
    I can not get hold of the number given to contact them to have this canceled.
    This is the third time $25.95 was deducted from my accout. This amount comes out on the 8th of each month. How do I stop this?

• Vi
      28th of Jul, 2016

I was asked to enter my card details. The website said that it was just for formality and to check from which country i belong i was not informed about any cancellation fee. The website said it was a 5 day free trial. When i cancelled my membership it charged me 1 dollar. Which was unnecessary charge from them...
    Hate the site.

3rd of Sep, 2016

My cousin has e very month a charge of 45euro from 24kgames.com on his credit card.. Please show me their phone Number to cancel this charge.

• Ah
      5th of Jan, 2017

@Mario Cri Coniglio http://www.deleteaccountonline.com/2017/01/24kgamecom-customer-service-phone.html

• Ro
      14th of Feb, 2018

Argghhh i have no idea what this is for. I dont know how to cancel it. $65 every month ghey take 😭😭😦

• Tu
      28th of Feb, 2018

Estaba en una pagina de pelicula www.streampelis y me pidio el numero de mi tarjeta de credito para verificar el pais y luego me sale que me estan cargando cobro de mi tarjeta el (19/02)---49.80... (19/02)----146.90. y el.
    (24/02)--879.11 eso me han sacado de mi cuenta. Mi correo..elrandy86@hormail.com. esta es mi queja de que me han estafado ..con 22.40 dolar. Esta en mi queja.