24kgames.com / Mysterious charge

Posted:   User
3.95
24Kgames.com
24Kgames.com appeared on my bank statement with a charge for $59.95, I’ve never authorized it and in fact, I don’t even know what kind of services does this company provide.
Complaint comments Comments (10)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Unauthorized Charges

Comments

A  11th of Feb, 2013 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
My charge was 39.95, but same story. I called and they say it is cancelled. I hope so.
N  24th of Apr, 2013 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes

24-Kgame.com - unauthorized payment
24Kgame.com
Wilmington
Delaware

Unauthorized payment was taken from my checking account on April 26, 2013
N  11th of Feb, 2014 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
Objet : utilisation frauduleuse de carte bancaire
Monsieur/Madame,
A la lecture de mon dernier relevé bancaire, j'ai constaté que mon compte a été débité du montant de 43.50 euros en votre faveur (24KGAME DONT FRAIS). N'ayant effectué aucun achat par correspondance auprès de vos magasins - vous pourrez aisément vérifier auprès des services concernés de votre établissement qu'aucune livraison n'a été faite à mon domicile -, je vous saurais gré de bien vouloir autoriser ma banque à débiter votre compte de la somme sus-mentionnée et d'en créditer le mien.
Veuillez croire, Monsieur/Madame, à l'expression de mes sentiments les meilleurs.

Jean Marie Virelala
N  27th of Feb, 2015 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
24Kgames.com appeared on my bank statement with a charge for $54.95, I’ve never authorized it,
wtf is that Januari 23 2015
N  2nd of Jan, 2016 by  User  Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Ripoff site. Promises they want your credit card number just to make sure the streaming is coming from the right country. SOunded like BS to me but I gave them my card anyway. Before I know it I'm into a "premium membership" for $29.95 a month that they charge you a dollar to cancel! Don't get involved unless you're in the mood to play games with your monye
N  11th of Apr, 2016 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
I have had withdraws from my bankaccount that I did not authorize.
I can not get hold of the number given to contact them to have this canceled.
This is the third time $25.95 was deducted from my accout. This amount comes out on the 8th of each month. How do I stop this?
A  28th of Jul, 2016 by  User  Agree Disagree +2 Votes
I was asked to enter my card details. The website said that it was just for formality and to check from which country i belong i was not informed about any cancellation fee. The website said it was a 5 day free trial. When i cancelled my membership it charged me 1 dollar. Which was unnecessary charge from them...
Hate the site.
N  3rd of Sep, 2016 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
My cousin has e very month a charge of 45euro from 24kgames.com on his credit card.. Please show me their phone Number to cancel this charge.
N  5th of Jan, 2017 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
@Mario Cri Coniglio http://www.deleteaccountonline.com/2017/01/24kgamecom-customer-service-phone.html
A  14th of Feb, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
Argghhh i have no idea what this is for. I dont know how to cancel it. $65 every month ghey take 😭😭😦

Pl Please check text spelling before submitting a comment
Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree