24 Hour Wristbands / Customer Service

1 16107 Kensignton Dr # 126, Sugar Land, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-530-6218

They totally ripped me off for 1200.00 dollars. I ordered wristbands, did not recieve them, can not get one person in the entire company to help me and now they will not answer any calls from my number. I have held for 18 minutes each time and then got cut off, I have sent numerous emails and had no response. They charged my credit card 1200.00 and I have received nothing. They are a total scam. They take your money knowing full well they will never ship you anything. Then there is NO way to get hold of them to get the refund or find out where the order is. They are the most unprofessional comany I have ever had to deal with in my entire business career and I order from business every day. They are a total scam artist and I hope this will warn other customer NEVER, NEVER purchace from them.

Comments

• Ne
      15th of Nov, 2010

You should email [protected]@24hourwristbands.com. He'll be able to help you out.

• Bi
      23rd of Nov, 2010

Yes My order should be shipping right now but they are telling me my payment was not received. My paypal says the payment went through...I am trying to call their customer service but no one ever answers. I am wondering if they even make any wristbands at all. They are a complete scam. I will continue to tear down this company until I get my money back.

1st of Dec, 2010

I am in the exact same boat with them only my order was only $417. I was hung up on 9 times. This is the absolute worst company I have ever dealt with. Completely unexceptable!

• Bi
      1st of Dec, 2010

I never talked to anyone, and they said my order was canceled without refunding the money...however somehow the bracelets did arrive the day I needed them...

• Jz
      8th of Dec, 2010

THis company sucks! My mother placed an order October 27 for bracelets for my wedding which is december 18...NEXT WEEKEND!!! They sent us a bogus tracking number which was actually the number from china to them and have shipped us a thing! No one is helpful and I am really pissed that they will ruin our wedding favors as it is now too late to get something else ordered in time for the wedding! Is this mike person really helpful?! Advice please...We even offered to drive to SUgarland to pick them up but they said they dont do that!

• On
      3rd of Jan, 2011

Do a search for NBM Services to see what these thieves are up to! Their Rapid SSL certificate is only an image, not a real SSL and all their other sites are the same. This is how phishing companies work. SELL PRODUCTS REALLY CHEAP, THEN STEAL YOUR CREDIT CARD INFO. You all need to file complaints at ftc.org

• Ca
      14th of Feb, 2011

Hi, Dear all, i have come across such thing before. then i know i need to get contact with the direct factory .so i search for some factory from china directly, and they provided me wonderful service as well as best quanlity. esp, [protected]@live.cn, you can contact them through this email. they are the factory directly in china. you will be satisfy with them once you get in touch with them.

• Mi
      8th of Apr, 2011

This is a horrible company to deal with. They have you call a customer service line that disconnects you if nobody answers within 10 minutes. How convenient. They have HORRIBLE customer service. I was told twice they would submit a claim on my behalf for my refund, and I should receive an email within 5 minutes with this information - never got that email (go figure). They are a rude and shady company. Buyer beware!!! And forget fast delivery - it took me about a month to get my crap product.

14th of Apr, 2011

I placed an order with this company about 2.5 weeks ago. I rushed it, but still hadn't received it. I submitted a ticket online and, luckily, I did hear back from someone. He was very nice and explained why the order was late. He refunded the amount I paid extra for rushing it, and offered to cancel the order and refund my money. I did opt for the refund, which he immediately (within 60 seconds) processed once I requested. It'll take a few days for me to get my money back, so I'll post another review to let everyone know how that went. Overall, I'm not going to get the product, so I can't comment on quality, and it did take a while for the initial response to my questions, but customer service was very nice and very fast once I talked to them.

18th of Apr, 2011

I just wanted to get back with everyone and let you know that I did receive a full refund from the company (it was processed a day after my order was cancelled). Again, I didn't actually receive a product from them, but they have been nice to me and did refund the entire product as I requested.

• Ha
      20th of Apr, 2011

BUYER BEWARE! This is the WORST company to deal with!!! DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!! I placed a 24 hour rush order with overnight shipping on a Saturday am. No where did I see that they do not completed or begin orders on the weekend. This order was for a high school football team whose coached died. They wanted the bracelets as a way to honor him at the funeral. I called on Monday to check the status and it was still in "production" which I think is a code for each call that you place to them. They told me that it would go out Monday evening. I called back around 7:00 pm and was told again that there was still time and it would go out for shipping that night and I would have them by 4:30 Tuesday. I checked the order status again this morning and nothing had changed. I called them again. Received the same "holding for 20 minutes only to be disconnected when I was the next call in line". When you do get through you are told that they can't help you and to call the customer service dept. which leaves you on hold and forces you to leave a message that they don't reply back to. I kept trying and got a human named Alex who again heard the funeral story. At first he seemed like he was going to take care of the situation. He told me that he would make sure they went out today and that he would expedite the shipping to "priority 1" and I'd have by 10:30 am. He said he would call me with the fed ex tracking number. Guess what?? He did NOT ever call me. I placed another call to the customer service # and then their mail box was full. I finally got thru to another man who would not be helpful in the least. I told him that I wanted to speak to a supervisor since he could not provide me with a tracking number and would only tell me that it is supposed to be shipped tonight. He told me that there was no supervisor available and that he would write up a ticket and someone would call me after 24 hours. I told him by then it would be too late. He did not give a crap. I said just tell me if you are not going to get this shipped out. I just wanted to know so I could move on. He would not budge. I have placed another order with a company called Wrist Bands with a message. The man there named BJ was so helpful. When I retold the story to him he was bending over backwards to help me find a solution to getting the bracelets for the boys. He also said that he was surprised that the Attorney General has not shut that place down yet. He has heard many stories like mine. If you use 24 hour wristbands you will be sorry! I am going to contact my credit card company and dispute the charge (which of course is already showing up on my account activity). It seems they can get your money immediately but not do the work. I will be doing whatever I can to let people know about this AWFUL company.

20th of Apr, 2011

I also used Wristbands With A Message after my experience with 24hourwristbands. I must be having bad luck with my wristbands, because this company didn't have the colors in stock! lol However, they did e-mail me immediately to let me know and gave me the option of switching colors or waiting for the shipment of my color to arrive. Wristbands with a message has been awesome!

• Ju
      5th of May, 2011

I agree with everyone else here. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! I wish I would have seen this site and others prior to placing my order. Of course, they charged my credit card the same day I placed the order. They seem to have that aspect under control. I have called and called and emailed. They are completely rude and have literally hung up on me on the phone. I told one person I would cancel my order and they said "FINE" and hung up. I am going to give it a couple more days before I contact the ftc.org.

• Xa
      1st of Jun, 2011

i have been using the online chat feature from their website and [protected]@imprint.com has been very helpful! we will see if we get our bands or not...

5th of Jun, 2011

I placed an order for wrist bands with 2 day shipping and did receive my items as ordered and promised. The quality was great and the color was right. I have no complaints and would and will order again. I never spoke to anyone, all of my order was done online and I did receive a Fed-Ex shipping number which was updated and accurate.

• Ka
      8th of Jun, 2011

WORST COMPANY EVER! 24 HOUR WRISTBANDS IS THE ###, SUCKIEST, MOST INCONSIDERATE, UNPROFESSIONAL, INEFFICIENT, UNRELIABLE BUSINESS I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH. Every time I call I have to be placed on hold for the duration of my afternoon. Once they finally give me to a manager as I have requested 600 times, then I have to start all over explaining my situation. You see, I ordered these wristbands for a funeral. Do you REALLY think at a time like that someone wants to be dealing with horrible customer service? Do you think anyone, at a time like that would have the patients to deal with complete ###s? I was trying desperately to keep my cool. But you see...I put my order on rush production and rush delivery. They were promised to arrive that Tuesday. Tuesday, I received nothing. When I called to check on the order I was told that they would be sent to me by May 24th. The funeral was on the 15th. That would do me no good. I asked them to just cancel my order and I would go somewhere else, but they told me there was NOOOO possible way to cancel the order because my wristbands had already been made. I said ok fine, then get them to me by Thursday. I paid an additional 150.00 to get my order shipped over night, and was told everything would get to me before the funeral. Thursday, I received nothing. When I called again I was told my order was still in production...funny because they just told me I couldn't cancel my order since it was already complete! How in the hell is it NOW still in production! They then gave me an estimated arrival time of May 30th. Weird how it keeps getting pushed farther back. Apparently they were coming from China and there was simply no way they could get to me any sooner. I told them to find a way. I was also then promised a refund on the extra shipping I paid for as well as an additional 20 perecent on the entire order. After screaming at a man for practically an entire day I was told they would be on my doorstep by Saturday at the earliest, but it was going to be almost impossible to get them done that soon. Magically, they showed up at 3:00 on Friday afternoon. Weird. 2 weeks later I had still not seen any type of refund come through. When I called to check on THAT I was told they had no record of any discount. After speaking to a manager yet again I was told to look for the 150.00 refund in 3-5 business days. A week later, nothing. 2 more phone calls and a month later, still nothing. Upon calling today I was told the refund was processed yesterday, wait 3-5 business days. The manager that promised the discount also claims he never said I would get 20 percent back. According to his policy, he can only give 10 percent on a previous order or 20 percent on a future order. I said, I will never use your God awful company again. I want 20 percent off of THIS order and to never deal with you again. He claimed he could not authorize that. I said then give me to someone who can. He informed me that he was the only one that could approve a discount...so I said wonderful! Approve it. He said he did not have the ability to do so...his computer would not let him because he must follow the policies set in place. Clearly then, you are not the highest up there is. I then requested to speak to the person who puts these policies in place, the owner of the company if I must. He had no idea who that was or how to contact them, and said this was not his problem anymore. I hung up. WORST SERVICE EVER. THEY SHOULD NOT LEGALLY BE ABLE TO CALL THEMSELVES 24 HOUR WRISTBAND IF THEY CANNOT LIVE UP TO THEIR NAME.
    Thanks,
    Very angry unhappy disappointed customer. I hate 24 hour wristband,

• Ml
      13th of Jun, 2011

Yes, same, same, same! I apparently ordered a font in which an apostrophe is not available. I tried several times to view my product on the order page, but it never appeared. The message on the product was simple (a koozie) so it wasn't huge. When I recevied the order, there were large, cartoon-esque stars in place of apostrophes and exclamation points. Do they not have quality control?? Is it ok to print a 100 items with stars all over? It doesn't even look like ENGLISH. When I called, the "man" (jerk) I spoke with was extremely patronizing, explaining font semantics to me. I get it, not a problem - except that they are NOT what I ordered. If the font does not provide for apostrophes...someone needs to make a phone call or send an email. He continued to speak to me in an extremely unprofessional manner, then finally just hung up. HUNG UP! I'll be calling again and again, don't you worry, David.

• Da
      13th of Jun, 2011

i have recently purchased 250 wristbands from 24hour wristtbands and after they took a while to arrive i got worried and looked up on the internet about its history and all you guys reallly had me worried. but they have been good to me. my wrist have arrived they always emailed me back and i did not have a problem with them (:

• Kn
      18th of Jun, 2011

I wish I would have checked into this company prior to ordering. Now I am out $872. I placed my order in February for a girls conference through our church. At one point I had a question so I contacted the order department and the woman on the other line started out helpful, but then quickly became very rude so I told her I would order online (shame on me - I should have found another compay right then). She had indicated to me that I would be guaranteed to receive my order by March 1st, the conference was March 4th. I was ok with that until the date was getting closer and still no merchandise from them. I too tried calling "Customer Service" with no luck in getting to talk to a live person. I kept get putting on their holding system that repeats the same music over and over. Several times on hold for 15 minutes or longer with no one ever coming to the call. I though well I will just call the order department since I know I'll get a live person there. I inquired as to the status of my order only to be told that they didn't show it as being sent yet. The conference was in three days! Then I was told that someone would call me, but I never got a call. So I called again - thrown into Customer Service again - with no one answering my call. I called back to the order department again and was told they couldn't help me that I would need to speak to Customer Service, but I told them that no one answers the phone. I was immediately transferred to Customer Service before I could finish my sentence and then I decided I was going to hold for as long as it took. Finally I got into voicemail and left a message. No call back! I then decided to place a call to my credit card company and file a dispute for the charges. They took my information and began the dispute. They also thought that by filing my dispute I would hear from them right away - huh - still no call. Weeks went by before I got a call from 24 Hour Wristbands. Like several of the complaints above, I too was told that I would be getting an email, but never did. I never received the merchandise I ordered in time for the conference. I finally received the lanyards I ordered after the conference was over. So I called 24 Hour Wristbands and advised them that I expected a refund and/or if they would send me a pre-paid label I would be happy to send them back as I had no use for them after the conference. The man I spoke to gave me nothing but empty promises, none of which have held. I have called many many times and have not received a refund at all. Finally I was promised three weeks ago that I would be getting a refund for the wristbands that I never received, but I still haven't received a "check in the mail." I have emailed, but no response and no check. I could go on and on about my conversations with them. I too had a ticket filed and voiced my complaint on the ticket only to get an email stating my ticket was closed, resolved. WHAT?? Nothing has been resolved. I have never been so frustrated in all my life with a company. I agree with everyone else who has stated how very unprofessional this company is. I too had to jump through hoops, pay overnight fees, etc with other companies to get the merchandise that I needed for the conference - but the difference in those companies that I dealt with was that I RECEIVED MY ORDER ON TIME EVEN WITH THE SHORT TIME I HAD LEFT BEFORE THE CONFERENCE AFTER 24 HOUR WRISTBANDS LEFT ME HANGING. I am still waiting for 24 Hour Wristbands to come through with their promises of a refund, but once again, they are unresponsive to my requests. To top it all off, they had the nerve to send to my credit card company a form stating that they had delivered the product to the customer and that they never received any phone calls or emails from me. REALLY - I just sent a 9 page timeline of my calls and emails to my credit card company. We'll see what happens next. Although I am not very hopeful that I will see any results with 24 Hour Wristbands. Please take my experience as a warning to you - do your homework before ordering anything online and most of all DO NOT USE 24 HOUR WRISTBANDS AS THEY WILL LET YOU DOWN - THEY DON'T LIVE UP TO THEIR NAME THAT'S FOR SURE.

• Tc
      17th of Feb, 2012

Ordered wristbands from this company and was very disappointed. Customer Service WILL NOT HELP YOU!!! I phoned my order into 24wristbands so our students would have bracelets during Random Acts of Kindness Week. I told the customer rep to have the bands say "pay it forward". The customer rep spelled it "pay it foward". When I tried to complain they told me since I approved the proof, that I was out of luck, this was from the manager himself. I challenged that there was not a disclaimer from they're company that I had to check for employee misspelling. FYI they're website says "Overall we strive to make sure our clients are satisfied working with Imprint.com. So please email us, chat with us, call us, submit a ticket. We want to hear from you, we want to help you, and most of all we want to make sure your experience with imprint.com is a positive one!" Serious mis-advertisement.