2-10 Home Warranty / Save your self hours and hours of frustration and disappointment
Failure to live up to contract and or professionally resolve dispute.
Dishwasher, broke - called company sent a subcontractor out.
Contractor said it was un repairable.
2-10 states that I not them have to go thru the kitchen-aide because kitchen aide has a lifetime warranty on this product. 2-10 said they will pay 200 USD towards labor cost. Kitchenaide said in no way is the product covered under warranty as I am not the original owner. ( I CONFIRM THIS AS TRUE! ). 2-10 then treats me like Im lying to them about this information, I encourage them to contact kitchen aide them self which they don't do. I once again contact kitchen aide and get them to email a denial letter, forward it to 2-10 home warranty still with no resolve in the mean time I can't even get rid of the broken dishwasher in the event that someone some day wants to repair it!. Horrible costumer service a complete and deliberate refusal to honor contract. Save your self hours and hours of frustration and disappointment.
More 2-10 Home Warranty Complaints & Reviews
- 2-10 Home Warranty - Misleading Customers 
- 2-10 Home Warranty - Dishwasher not replaced
- 2-10 Homebuyers Warranty - Failure to fix A/C unit 
- www.2-10.com - Bad service 
- 2-10 home buyers warranty of virginia.inc - customer service,
- 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty [HBW] - hvac not working
- 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty [HBW] - service calls 
- 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty [HBW] - extremely poor customer service not to mention product
- 2-10 Home Warranty - customer service
- 2-10 Home Warranty - failure to fulfill contractual obligations. failure to follow through on service requests. general poor customer service.