2-10 Home Buyers Warranty [HBW] / hvac not working
Stay clear on this company. They will do what ever it takes to not get your AC fixed in a timely manner. Called on 6/22/18 about ac not cooling, which was a Thursday and the heat was upper 90's. The first contractor couldn't come out for 2 weeks. Called and told the to find another. They came out the following Tuesday added freon. Thursday it was not cooling again. They couldn't come out again till the next Monday - again heat in the 90's to 100 degrees. Said they should be able to get the part and fix by next week. Well July 4th week came and went. I called and they were waiting to hear back from the contact on the dimensions - they waited a week and had no intentions of following up. Finally get what they need and still another week to get it in. Mean while we are in heat wave and can't sleep upstairs. We had to purchase a portable ac unit so we can crowd the family in one bed to survive. They have no respect for human life and the disruption they cause by trying to put bandaids on a 2002 AC unit.
More 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty [HBW] Complaints & Reviews
- 2-10 Home Warranty - Save your self hours and hours of frustration and disappointment 
- 2-10 Home Warranty - Misleading Customers 
- 2-10 Home Warranty - Dishwasher not replaced
- 2-10 Homebuyers Warranty - Failure to fix A/C unit 
- www.2-10.com - Bad service 
- 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty [HBW] - microwave
- 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty [HBW] - service calls 
- 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty [HBW] - extremely poor customer service not to mention product
- 2-10 Home Warranty - customer service
- 2-10 Home Warranty - failure to fulfill contractual obligations. failure to follow through on service requests. general poor customer service.