2-10 Home Buyers Warranty [HBW] / extremely poor customer service not to mention product
I have 3 contracts with 2-10 and I am a referral partner! I will not renew any of my contracts with 2-10. My hvac burned up on 01/15/2018. I have had to call them multiple times. Today deanna told me she doesn't know how I fell through the cracks but she would get someone on it tomorrow because today all the management is in training! I has been 40 degrees in my home several time during the cold snap. Customer service stinks! Contractors complain about your inability to answer their calls as well as a business having to wait on hold for 2 plus hours to help one of your customers. Ridiculous! Thanks but no thanks 2-10! You have lost my business and I promise no more referrals to my customers either!
More 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty [HBW] Complaints & Reviews
- 2-10 Home Warranty - Save your self hours and hours of frustration and disappointment 
- 2-10 Home Warranty - Misleading Customers 
- 2-10 Home Warranty - Dishwasher not replaced
- 2-10 Homebuyers Warranty - Failure to fix A/C unit 
- www.2-10.com - Bad service 
- 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty [HBW] - microwave
- 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty [HBW] - hvac not working
- 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty [HBW] - service calls 
- 2-10 Home Warranty - customer service
- 2-10 Home Warranty - failure to fulfill contractual obligations. failure to follow through on service requests. general poor customer service.