1MiniMe / Bobblehead looks subhuman
Hey guys, sick of 1minime?
I’M DOING EVERYTHING TO FIGHT 1MINIME. IF WE ALL PARTICIPATE, HOPEFULLY WE MIGHT GET SOME RESULTS!
This was my step-by-step procedure:
1. Contact Groupon to get a refund on your Groupon vouchers you used. They did refund me the full amount back to my credit card. Call them directly [protected] Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm CST
2. File a complaint through E-CONSUMER. Under https://econsumer.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/
Details to enter under “Your Complaint”:
Name of company: Unitune Concept Ltd
Email address: [protected]@1minime.com
Loft 806 in Capitol Center
5-19 Jardine’s Bazaar
City: Causeway Bay
Country: Hong Kong
Company Contact Person: David Garneau
Company phone: Country Code: HONG KONG- 852 Phone Number: [protected]
Type of Transaction: Other—Explain in comments field
Problem Encountered: Defective/Poor quality
Additional Comments (edit as you please, but this is what I wrote):
1minime claims itself as a company that produces self portrait customized bobbleheads of its customers. But it is forcing and manipulating customers to accept poor quality products -- the dolls DO NOT look like its customer’s submitted photos, and passing it off as 100% handmade.
It also claims that the user is able to comment and reject the sculptures until the user is 100% satisfied with the production. However, after the 5th modification, user is needed to pay another fee of $15 for further modification-- clearly manipulative of its terms.
From it's Facebook site: "1minime is selling handmade 3D statues of yourself, shipped directly to your door in 72H."
Ironically it has a clause
"Every modification requested by the customer will add 1 week to the delivery time. "
This has resulted in months of production time and most customers have not been receiving their orders. For the customers who have received their orders, their sculptures look significantly different and absolutely poorly produced. Contact with the merchant’s representative David Garneau ([protected]@1minime.com) have resulted in rude customer service and he has refused a refund. Their conduct of business has been misleading and unethical, leaving customers with substandard service and products.
3. DISPUTE A TRANSACTION IN PAYPAL OR CALL YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY. Paypal won't accept disputes after 45 days, but it at least records a log. So if enough of us do this, it will get noticed!
For Paypal Resolution centre: https://www.paypal.com/ca/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_complaint-view&nav=0.4
Enter the same details as above, edit if necessary!
More 1MiniMe Complaints & Reviews
- 1MiniMe - Order Not Received 
- 1MiniMe - HORRIBLE SERVICE 
- 1minime.com - worse ever service and product 
- 1MiniMe - unwilling to work with me for return 
- 1MiniMe - Total waste of money
- 1MiniMe - They robbed me!
- 1MiniMe - be careful
- 1MiniMe Bobblehead - Bobblehead Ripoff Scam
- 1MiniMe - Product 
- 1MiniMe - Product Never Completed or Delivered