1800 GOT JUNK — absurd prices!!!
Beware before you use this service. Unless you're going to fill up an entire truck with junk and it's in a spot where you just dont' want to carry it out of, then I wouldn't even consider this service. I had one (1) single couch that I wanted to get rid of. I was like ok i'll call these guys. It's convenient. The thing was on my front porch. It would take anyone 1 minute to pick it up and put it in the truck. Not even.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Lancaster, PA These guys wouldnt' give me a quote over the phone even though I told them the dimensions, then when they get there they say it's 10 minutes to load the thing up and charge me $154 to move it!!! Wtf is that!!! They completely take advantage of someone who can't move something by themselves. $154 to remove something that is so easy and quick. Whatever. They'll con you out of so much money it's unbelievable and they know they have you because it has to be removed. Consumer beware.
More 1800 GOT JUNK Complaints & Reviews
- 1800 GOT JUNK - fraudsters and cheaters 
- 1-800-Got-Junk - rip off 
- Got Junk - overcharged 
- Got Junk - charged almost twice phone estimate
- 1800 GOT JUNK - tax fraud evading taxes
- Got Junk - poor customer service
- 1-800-Got-Junk / RBDS Rubbish Boys Disposal Service - junk removal
- 1-800-Got-Junk / RBDS Rubbish Boys Disposal Service - removal of a shed/building
- 1 800 Got Junk - did not show up for appointment
- 1-800-Got-Junk / RBDS Rubbish Boys Disposal Service - couch removal