101phones.com / Bad service

Do not do business with 101 phones if you need items to come in a stated time frame, or if you order more than one item! If you order more than one item, you cannot trust that you will actually receive all of your items. They have no way of knowing when their warehouses send out only part of an order. They are totally incompetent.

If there is a problem (which is very likely), you have to spent 30 minutes on hold each time you call them, and the person you speak to will know nothing.

Comments

• Tc
      21st of Mar, 2011

i bought jaw bone icon for 49.99 online in their web site, clearly shown it will be brand new however they have sent a used one with lots of scracthes and without box and in a plastick cover, i sent back to them and i got money back in couple days $41.99, so i lost my money finally $7, the call center guys are not good while speaking, simply they say wait some time or hold the call by someone, they will not come and talk to you, i waited one time 5 mins, this was happened to me almost 3 times, this is cheap technich, finallly i talked to them and they explained me a [censor] way because their policies are like that, they dont want to sell the items really but they want to charge like 7 dollars from us, surely the customer will return the item, that time they can charge 10% of the total money right, this is a latest technick is followed by lots of websites, atleast they can earn some money legally on the return policies

• So
      11th of Jul, 2011

Hi,
    I am facing a similar issue. Sold a used item that does not work after advertising it as new on their website. After I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, they agreed to refund the money if I shipped the item back at my own expense. I did just that. They confirmed receipt and informed me, through the BBB, that the money will be refunded to my PayPal account latest by 1st July. I haven't received it yet.

Whenever I call the manager, a lady (I use the term loosely) called Beth Knight, I always get her voicemail. Even after leaving two messages, I haven't heard back from them. I believe they are waiting for me to give up.

The thing is, I won't. Even for a sum less than $50. It's a matter of principle. Let's join forces and run this fraudulent company out of business. You can reach me at sourya.biswas@gmail.com.