The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Comfort Inn — accused of theft of linen
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Charged our credit card $25.00 for theft of towel/washcloth. We did not steal linen. When we called to ask about the "unauthorized" charge on our card, the staff was rude, uncaring. This issue is still unresolved w/the hotel. Do not stay at this hotel. I am personally making this attempted "extortion" a mission to inform all who stay at this hotel of their crude dealings.
More Comfort Inn Complaints & Reviews
- Econo Lodge - Billing issues!
- Choice Privileges (Choice Hotels) - didn't credit proper points!
- Choice Hotels / Every Day Guests - rip off
- Econo Lodge - Discriminatioon & Refund Policy
- Choice Privileges - deceptive advertising
- Econo Lodge - Dirty room and poor service
- Choice Hotels - 3 stays at quality inn in december, 2017
- Econo Lodge - bed bugs
- Econo Lodge Downtown Augusta, GA - unauthorized charges, scam
- Quality Inn - harrassement and bullying at work