Coles Supermarketsduck breast

Y

Hi I saw coles web site. It had 50% discounts this one, also my other friends bought same things, but my local coles manager said it doesn't discount it, I did show her internet web site, she said it doesn't discount saying same thing.
That manager name is marissa.
I am one of best costomer on my local coles.
I had really bad experience now.
Tell me true. What is the web site selling 50% discount duck breast now?
Also how did my other friends buy duck breast discount price? Not a just one. It is many friends.

I am waiting your answer
Thanks