Coles Supermarkets Australia / rspca approved chicken breast
Just sliced into the end of the chicken breast I purchased this evening to make dinner, however I notice something odd, do you know how much brine has been used in just one small chicken breast for it to have been this stringy whilst raw???
I sliced just the end and find this flappy looking part from the top and it's the lot just rips away like nothing. It also looks like a tunnel through the chicken breast as if someone's pumped a large hose though to fill it.
I have photos and receipt.
Not happy and will be be complaining further, there is ensuring animals bred for consumption are done in a humane way, but to fill them up that much?
That's not even ok for humans to eat and just to make it weight more to jack up the price?! What a joke, this needs to be looked into, either you're doing this or your supply chain and we all know the supply chains have orders.
Please contact me regarding this and provide feedback as to what you're going to do about it.
More Coles Supermarkets Australia Complaints & Reviews
- Coles Supermarkets - bullying and harassment at work 
- Coles Supermarkets - sms's to phone 
- Coles Supermarkets - moldy butter (jeffs unsalted butter) 
- Coles Supermarkets - abuse 
- Coles Supermarkets - lamb with sweet spiced anglo-indian sauce 
- Coles Supermarkets - store & fruit
- Coles Supermarkets - coles brand mini classics vanilla ice cream
- Coles Supermarkets - checkout service
- Coles Supermarkets - plastic bags
- Coles Supermarkets - company policy