Coldwell Banker Real Estatedenied request for release from buyer's representative contract

A Dec 07, 2019

I have requested multiple times to both my agent and broker to be released from my Buyer's Representative Contract due to a long list of concerns regarding my agent's ethical actions, neglect as an agent, and a possible criminal act. I have been denied this request. I am able to provide a detailed list of concerns along with copies of text messages, paper documentation, and emails to support my claim.
A couple of my main concerns and reasons for requesting to be released include the following (can provide a full list of complaints as requested):
— Realtor Brenda Hayden provided incorrect and false information during a property showing and while signing a purchase agreement.
— Realtor Brenda Hayden failed to provide a copy of this buyer's contract when requested and failed to make any sort of contact with me as a buyer for two months.
— Realtor Brenda Hayden forged my signature on a portion of the purchase agreement and when asked about this allegation by the broker, denied it, and then later admitted to doing as much but then lied as to the circumstances leading up to this paperwork.
— Realtor Brenda Hayden refused to communicate with me regarding my purchase offer and counter offers, instead choosing to speak through a third party, even after being asked multiple times to direct all conversation and information regarding this offer to me. Brenda Hayden then proceeded to dismiss my formal request to rescind an offer and told the third party she worked for them and asked them to "talk me out of rescinding" as it is in the third parties best interest.
— I have lost all faith and trust in Brenda Hayden as an agent, along with the broker and all agents that work with this company. I cannot trust that they will work in my best interest, in accordance with the real estate code of ethics, and frankly, within the law. I am asking to be released from this contract immediately and fully.

• Da
    dakota45 Feb 20, 2021

Having the same problem as a seller with another company. Agent and agency will not release me from the agreement I signed, and said I would be free and clear if I signed a withdrawal from MLS. Not true, since the sales agreement is a separate entity and states without question that if I terminate the agreement I am still liable for paying a commission.