ADVERTISIMENT

CoinbaseCan't use my account, can't withdraw money

W May 31, 2021

Dear Complaints Board,

My name is William Rayman Cook. 7 months of waiting, 7 months since my account was locked. I've tried in every possible way to re-enable my account. You've asked for verifications for all of my documents, which I've passed without issues. My account was locked from the moment I've deposited the funds via Bank Wire, I have the proof also. You've sent me an email stating that you decided that I'm not eligible for using Coinbase services, but unfortunately, you give me no option to withdraw my funds. My bad was to deposit money and invest in xrp, then you restricted my account and then you decided to end xrp (ripple) trading on your platform. Please put yourself in my situation and see what you would do, it's unfair and I need to have the possibility to withdraw my funds or transfer my xrp balance.

You've requested documents, selfies, selfies holding my id, on and on I've passed the verifications, you've provided dates when I will be able to use my account, never happened, you provided me unknown reasons. Nothing is straight with your company. After some time you've disabled my account for good, now I'm unable to login in my account, I can't check my money, I can't do anything, again abuse from your side. You've requested verification and to change my password, I've done it again, successfully and you said "Account under review
Your account recovery should be ready by:
April 17, 2021 10:06am"
which was again ignored and another month passed. I don't really understand what your problem is with me? I'm an old man with cancer and never done anything wrong in my entire life, I just want my money back!

You've restricted my account, you've disabled my account, you've closed my support cases and are still doing wrong things to me. I'm done with this, you must finish this, I don't understand how you can exist as a company when you do this kind of thing to people. I want my account and my money back today!

I don't need robot replies, I don't know why my previous case was closed, when my account should be opened by 04/17/2021? How do you explain that? You are humans too, put yourself in my situation and ask yourself how would you react instead of me!!! My case was closed without letting me know: Case #04906448. Why? Why? Why? It doesn't make any sense, you ask for verification to reopen my account, I've successfully verified everything and still my account is restricted and temporarily disabled? WHY? This is my money, I'm sending emails and making complaints for more than 5 months. I'm unable to login in my account, I'm unable to withdraw my money, even if you open my account and you keep is restricted, I'm unable to withdraw my money because I have my money in XRP and you don't trade it anymore, I have no solution and I need you to open my account and to be able to withdraw my money!

Can't use my account, can't withdraw money

Comment Guidelines