Cody PoolsPoor customer service and project management

D

We used Cody Pools for our pool projects. The project manager was incompetent and lied as to status. They cosnsistently underdelivered and missed deadlines. The owner did not live up to the advertized commitments and basically told me to go away when I tried to discuss these issues with him.

• St
    Steve Cunningham Nov 15, 2012

I have no dog in this race...but I do know people! I feel like David didn't pay for his pool fully for some reason, and maybe had unrealistic expectations. I see people like this all the time. They don't get their way, no matter how unreasonable, vow to destroy you on the Internet. I have had customers like this and now I vow to discredit them when possible! David, get on with your miserable life and quit trying to hurt everyone you cant control! MOVE ON BUD!!!