Having problems with Coca-Cola?

8800 200 2222 (Russia)
1800 860 4000 (Singapore)
+1 800 520 2653 (United States and Canada)
+44 800 227 711 (United Kingdom)
+61 180 002 5123 (Australia)
+64 800 505 123 (New Zealand)
+43 810 202 040 (Austria)
+32 78 156 156 (Belgium)
+45 33 273 377 (Denmark)
+358 80 004 040 (Finland)
+351 800 286 286 (Portugal)
+82 800 245 999 (South Korea)
PO Box 1734

Praia de Botafogo 374, Rio de Janeiro - RJ CEP: 22250-040

Complaints & Reviews

true or fake

Dear Sir,
I received the mail as follow from coco cola lottery promotion that i got a lottery of $ 1, 000, 000.00 &n subsquently i got mail from RBI foreigh remitance department to deposit a sum of rupees Rs. 28, 840 towards exchange value from pound to rupee to Mr.johnlalarem having account in the name of ACCOUNT NUMBER:[protected]
BANK NAME:PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
BRANCH:AIZWAL as he described that he is the deplomat of the company. his mail id is [protected]@hotmail.co.uk
. Please confirm me wheather the mail received from RBI is true or fake. Should i deposit the amount to the person or not ?

foreign object inside a coca cola product

i just almost opened a pop cola drink (Coca Cola Product) this morning with a worm like thing inside it. It was never opened and I have the bottle with me.

• El
    eli pueca Mar 20, 2011

I also have the same problem like lester baywes. I have a coca cola product with a worm like thing inside it. I'm not sure what is it really. Wh

got shanti gutka pocket inside bottle

i have a coca-cola bottle, inside i got shanti gutka, , , now i have this bottle so tell me what can i do?
give me reply as possible as

my email [protected]@yahoo.com

• Mu
    mujisyed Mar 19, 2011

no, i m going to coplain about this to bussinus and human rights departments..wthat youe idea?????????

• Mu
    mujisyed Mar 19, 2011

no, i m going to complain about this to bussinus and human rights departments..wthat youe idea?????????

contact halifax bank for fund transfer

Is there anything true in the below mentioned e-mail I recieved???
Dear nibu thannimoottil john,

This is to formerly notify you that after the verification process conducted, I wish to inform you that the administrative department and promotions department has just approved your payment of the £750, 000.00 gbp and the said sum is now deposited in our suspence account in your favour with halifax bank plc.

you have to contact the bank with the winning numbers and you are also adviced to complete the form and send it as attachment immediately to the bank so that they can attend to you fast.

Name:...
Age:...
Sex:...
Address:...
Email:...
Phone:...
Occupation:...
Country:...

So in the plight of the above explanation, I wish to inform you that you are to immediately contact bank,

Here is the bank informations.

Contact information.
=
Name of bank: halifax bank plc
Bank address: 1 churchill place, london, e14 5hp.
Contact person: mr. gregory lugard
Tel: +[protected]
E-mail: [protected]@halifaxbnkonline.com
= =
Contact them and get back to us if you need more details. and any assisstance from our side.

Congratulations once more.
Mrs. rose hills

regular flat coke

I am a regular consumer of your 2l coke product and was very disgusted when for the second time this week, opened a 2l coke and found it to be flat, you can imagine the dissapointment when you are really thirsty and realize that you can not satisfy your thirst because of the poor quality of the 2l coke you daily consume. Furthermore i want to express my dissapointment in your product and the thought went through my mind that you might have a problem in your quality control department.
We are regular customers of SPAR Saldanha and unfortunately we don't keep our receipts and therefor can not be refunded for the products purchased.
In order for me to continue to be a coca cola product customer, i would appreciate it if you could proof to me that that you are serious about your product and supply me with a coca cola product voucher which are worth the effort.
My contact number is [protected] and / or the e-mail address.

promo award not received

for coca cola company plc declare the promo award to my website and the prize was gbp 100000.00, in thi...

coca cola awards certificate scam

I am Indian. I got a SMS from internet that i won a huge amount in mobile number rendom select lottery" coca...

2 strings found inside 1.5 liter coke

I bought 8 1.5 liter bottle of cokezero last Dec 20, 2010 in Savemore Supermarket in General Luis branch in Novaliches, Quezon City. Coke zero was intended to be part of our little get together with my friends together with our children the nex day. When we were on our third bottle this 2 strings appeared and it halted our happiness for we worry about our health and so our childrens. We tried to call your hotline but nobody is answering the phone. The bottle is still with me. If you need to clarify on this concern you may call me up at [protected] or on my mobile number [protected]. the official receipt is still with me.

mobile award

Cocacola company to me
Show details dec 13 (4 days ago)

From sir. goodluck (prize claims agent)
#83 east street, ne washington dc 20540,
United states.
Tel: + [protected] fax: + [protected]

Attn: (claimant of coca-cola),

We acknowledge the receipt of your mail concerning the winning notification as earlier sent to your mobile from our awards department. the 2010 award of coca-cola company of u. s. a is no doubt, a momentous achievement in the chequered history of this organization. your winning fund of ($850, 000.00 united state dollars) is deposited with the financial department of coca-cola company in united kingdom in a temporary account and shall be sent to you on the approval of your payment. you will receive this fund through diplomatic system of payment as we have been delivering successfully through this means so far.

On behalf of the entire staff of the organization, I wish to congratulate the director and other non-governmental organizations who have in no little way contributed immensely towards the success of this draw as well as taking concrete steps towards it's actualization. all participants were selected randomly from world wide web through computer draw system and mobile numbers were extracted from over 170, 287 telecommunication companies form europe, america, asia, africa e. t. c, and 454, 980, 476 websites. this promotion is part of the financial empowerment programme of coca-cola in it's struggle to alleviate poverty.

While basking in the euphoria of this achievement, I wish to seize this opportunity to acquaint you with guidelines as you must follow in order to complete your claims. on our part, we have a mandate to see you through. we will work assiduously to realize this mandate as we respect your views, opinions and most importantly preserve your dignity and confidentiality. we would also like you to use the fund that you shall be getting in the field that will benefit the less privileged people around you.

You are advised to complete the below form and send with the fund release application letter to the divisional director of coca-cola company award financial department foreign payment division manchester-uk. via :email: financildepartment. [protected]@hotmail.co. uk to enable them start the process of release your winning fund to you.

As soon as your application is received, they shall process and release your money to you. this process will not take more than 7 banking days in as much as you follow the procedure as directed.

We are still processing your certificate of award and it shall be sent to you when we are done. do not hesitate to get in touch with them via email or telephone if you have any difficulties in understanding the process as they will always be there to guide you.

Regards,
Sir. goodluck
(prize claims agent).

you are requested to contact

The divisional director of coca-cola company
Award financial department foreign payment division
Manchester united kingdom.
#39 piccadilly, manchester-uk
Contact person: mr. jerry johnson
Phone: +[protected]
Fax number: +[protected]
Email: financildepartment. [protected]@hotmail.co. uk

Dear sir/madam,

application for fund release [coca-cola-062010]

I write to apply for the release of my winning fund with regards to the winning notification that was received on my mobile from coca-cola company of usa. I was made to believe that this sum eight hundred and fifty thousand united state dollars (usd $850, 000.00) is lodged in your custody, by the above mentioned organization.

I hereby request that the above mentioned sum be released to me at the earliest through my apointed means.

Below are my selected payment option.

Prefered mode of payment:
1: I prefered diplomatic system of payment.

For [diplomatic system of payment], provide your full home/office address below;

1. full names:
10. email address:
11. your winning mobile number:
Declaration:

I_ hereby
Declare that the above data are true. that my claims agent shall act as a facilitator in the transfer of the total fund to me.

Date _/_/_
(your fullnames)_

Congratulations once again from the entire staff of the coca-cola promo team u. s. a.

I wish as the beneficiary, to claim and instruct that the above mentioned fund be handed over to me at the earliest through my appointed mode of payment. I hope my application will be favourably granted by your good office.

Thanks for your anticipated co-operation.
Sign:...

=
warning! warning!!

Do not tell people about your prize award until your money is successfully handed over to you to avoid disqualification that may arise from double claim.
You may also receive similar e-mails from people portraying to be other organizations or coca cola company. this is solely to collect your personal information from you and lay claim over your winning.in event that you receive any e-mail similar to the notification letter that was sent to you, kindly delete it from your mail box and give no further correspondence to such person or body.

• Na
    najma Dec 17, 2010

I have received this email plz inform me whether it is fake or real

Cocacola Company to me
    show details Dec 13 (4 days ago)

From Sir.Goodluck (Prize Claims Agent)
    #83 East Street, NE Washington DC 20540,
    United States.
    Tel: + (1)425-493-4238 Fax: + (1)206-339-0728

ATTN: (CLAIMANT OF COCA-COLA),

We acknowledge the receipt of your mail concerning the winning notification as earlier sent to your mobile from our Awards Department. The 2010 Award of Coca-Cola Company of U.S.A is no doubt, a momentous achievement in the chequered history of this Organization. Your winning fund of ($850, 000.00 United State Dollars ) is deposited with the Financial Department of Coca-Cola Company in United Kingdom in a temporary Account and shall be sent to you on the Approval of your payment. You will receive this fund through DIPLOMATIC SYSTEM OF PAYMENT as we have been delivering successfully through this means so far.

On behalf of the entire staff of the Organization, I wish to congratulate the Director and other non-Governmental organizations who have in no little way contributed immensely towards the success of this draw as well as taking concrete steps towards it's actualization. All participants were selected randomly from World Wide Web through computer draw system and Mobile Numbers were extracted from over 170, 287 Telecommunication Companies form Europe, America, Asia, Africa e.t.c, and 454, 980, 476 Websites. This promotion is part of the financial empowerment programme of COCA-COLA in it's struggle to alleviate poverty.

While basking in the euphoria of this achievement, I wish to seize this opportunity to acquaint you with guidelines as you must follow in order to complete your claims. On our part, we have a mandate to see you through. We will work assiduously to realize this mandate as we respect your views, opinions and most importantly preserve your dignity and confidentiality. We would also like you to use the fund that you shall be getting in the field that will benefit the less privileged people around you.

You are advised to complete the below form and send with the fund release Application Letter to THE DIVISIONAL DIRECTOR OF COCA-COLA COMPANY AWARD FINANCIAL DEPARTMENT FOREIGN PAYMENT DIVISION MANCHESTER-UK. via :Email: [email protected] to enable them start the process of release your winning fund to you.

As soon as your application is received, they shall process and release your money to you. This process will not take more than 7 banking days in as much as you follow the procedure as directed.

We are still processing your certificate of award and it shall be sent to you when we are done. Do not hesitate to get in touch with them via email or telephone if you have any difficulties in understanding the process as they will always be there to guide you.

Regards,

FAX NUMBER: +44 870 974 5743
    EMAIL: [email protected]

Dear Sir/Madam,

Application For Fund Release [Coca-Cola-062010]

I write to apply for the release of my winning fund with regards to the winning notification that was received on my Mobile from Coca-Cola Company of USA. I was made to believe that this sum Eight Hundred and Fifty Thousand United State Dollars ( USD $850, 000.00) is lodged in your custody, by the above mentioned Organization.

Below are my selected payment option.

Prefered mode of payment:
    1: I prefered Diplomatic System of Payment.

For [Diplomatic System of Payment], Provide your full home/office address below;

1. Full Names:
    10. Email Address:
    11. Your Winning Mobile Number:
    DECLARATION:

I_______________________ HEREBY
    DECLARE THAT THE ABOVE DATA ARE TRUE. THAT MY CLAIMS AGENT SHALL ACT AS A FACILITATOR IN THE TRANSFER OF THE TOTAL FUND TO ME.

DATE ___/_/___
    (YOUR FULLNAMES)_______________________

Congratulations once again from the entire staff of the COCA-COLA PROMO TEAM U.S.A.

Thanks for your anticipated co-operation.
    Sign: ...

=====================================================
    WARNING! WARNING!!

Do not tell people about your Prize Award until your money is successfully handed over to you to avoid disqualification that may arise from double claim.
    You may also receive similar e-mails from people portraying to be other Organizations or Coca Cola Company. This is solely to collect your personal information from you and lay claim over your winning. In event that you receive any e-mail similar to the notification letter that was sent to you, Kindly delete it from your mail box and give no further correspondence to such person or body.

• Mo
    Mohd Subha Ri Nov 21, 2012

Dear sir,
    I've received the mail below a few days ago. It looks like from nowhere, I'm receiving a winning prize which I don't know from what competition or any lucky draw. I was asked to pay a certain sum of money based on my selected payment option. I've not decided and seeking for your truly and sincere advice to confirm whether the mail is real/genuine or a fraud. Please respond as soon as possible so that an appropriate action can be taken, Thanking you in advance.
    The message as follows;
    "United Kingdom International Bank
    119 Cannon Street,
    London,
    EC4N 5AT,
    United Kingdom
    Tel: +44 70359 21588 - Fax: + 44-700 605 7343

Attn. Mohd. Subha Bin Ri,
    You are welcome to United Kingdom International Bank.
    We Must congratulate you to be so lucky to have this Assistance.
    We are pleased to be at your service. United Kingdom International Bank
    is a leading global banking firm; providing a full spectrum of products
    to institutional and corporate clients, intermediaries, governments
    and private clients worldwide.
    You have in our possession your sum as received.
    All verification process has just been concluded and
    we are making all necessary arrangement to schedule your payment this
    week, The mother-office will release the fund since the information by
    the sender was accurate.

Before we can commerce with the transfer of your fund, you are
    requested without delay to Pick the option of transfer you want us to
    use and take note of the associated charge. You are hereby advised to
    regularise the said transfer by choosing one of the options below.

OPTION (1) BANK WIRE TRANSFER DOWN TO DESIGNATED ACCOUNT (CHARGE £500 POUNDS)

TRANSFER INFORMATION
    BANK NAME:
    ACCOUNT NAME:
    ACCOUNT NUMBER:
    SWIFT CODE:
    BANK ADDRESS/ZIP CODE:

OPTION (2) CHEQUE DELIVERY VIA COURIER SERVICE DOWN TO YOUR CONTACT
    ADDRESS (CHARGE £450 POUNDS)

DELIVERY INFORMATION
    WINNER'S FULL NAME (NAME TO ISSUE YOUR WINNING CHEQUE):
    DELIVERY ADDRESS:
    CITY CODE:

Select one of the above options and get back to us.
    Note that your winning amount
    is protected by a hard-cover insurance policy which makes it
    impossible for us to deduct any amount from it before it is remitted
    to you.This is in accordance with article 34b sub-sections 132 of the
    International Lottery Regulations as amended in the 1996 constitution,
    this is to protect the Prime winners of his /her claims.

Please send your response within the next 48 hrs so that we can
    proceed with the transfer.

We look forward to serving you better.

Best Regards,
    Richard Radway
    For: United Kingdom International Bank "
    Copyright © 2012. All rights reserved.

unethical employee's

HELP Stop corporate theft HELP WHY WHY WHY Why is it legal for a Major Corp. To LIE to an Employee I am an...

sprite bottle but contains not sprite...

I have purchased bottle of sprite at fastfood in our town but wheI started to take a sip on it, I noticed the...

illegal act

Help stop corporate theft help why why why Why is it legal for a major corp. to lie to an employee I am an...

scam

I've received this email yesterday and i just want to know is it for real? You are welcome to triodo...

white slimy thing in my can of stoney ginger beer

YUCK!! We bought two cans of Stoney ginger beer from Nando's in Bruma last night and as I opened my can to pour my drink a big white slimy 'thing' with a green something through it came sloshing out into my glass. the can was sealed and didn't look tampered with so what COCA COLA are doing I don't think I want to know. It was disgusting and there was no way I was going to drink that can of Stoney after that. Cold drinks are not exactly cheap these days, you'd think someone like COCA COLA would have the decency to be a bit more careful with their hygiene.

scam

Friday, 20 august 2010 9:37:04
Coca-cola promotion 2010 award winner!!!
...
From:
Coca cola promotion company <[protected]@cocacola.co. uk>
...
Add to contacts
To:
The coca'cola company
Promotion/prize award
Dept coca'cola avenue
Stamford bridge london.
Sw1v 3dw united kingdom

The coca-cola bottling company seasonal promotion prize awards

This is to happily announce to you the final draws of coca-cola manchester
Zone a3, uk annual promo. your e-mail address attached to ref:eaasl/941oyi/02/
Shyn, you have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of £500, 000.00
{five hundred thousand great britain pounds}in cash credited to your file.

For claims, we require you fill this form and return to your claims agent
Immediately.

1. full names :...
2. residential address :...
3. phone number:...
4. country :...
5. occupation :...
6. sex :...

Please contact our fiduciary agent for validation.

Coca'cola promotion award team
Name: mr. mohammed abu
Phone +[protected]
Official email: info. [protected]@yahoo.com. hk

Accept our hearty congratulations once again!

Ms. mary wilson
Client manager.

flies and worms in 2 litre coke bottle

I've purchased 2x2 litre coke bottles (new gold cap bottles) from a shop in Benoni on Saturday afternoon. We noticed one of them had something floating on top...to our disgust we saw it was two flies with what looked like worms coming out of them! The bottle is still sealed.

It would have been easy to take the bottle back to the shop and ask for another but my concern is that there might be a contamination somewhere it coke's production line which is of great concern to me, seeing I buy almost a bottle per day.

I have left a message at your quality toll free line [protected] (on saturday) but still have not received any feedback.

Seeing, on this website, all the complaints about 'change in taste' with regards to your new gold cap coke bottles is concerning and makes you wonder...

very misleading and wrong competition

Went to the coke zero competition site to get my 5x Nandos vouchers for 7500 points, only to find its no longer available. Now I can only get 1x voucher for 2500 points. (2 vouchers less for the same no of points).

After going through the expense to accumulate points for what was promised, only to find the criteria to redeeming them has changed (the vouchers are not sold out, just redeemable for more points), this is very misleading and wrong.

• Ta
    Tasha D Sep 23, 2010

This is not wrong. If you knew how to read you would realise that they can change the promotion at any time.

cant log onto mycoke.com to get my winnings

Two weeks ago I had won 20 dollors of concert cash from one of the twist caps. And since then I have been...

coco-cola destroying the brand we knew

What is happening with Coke thesedays!? Not only are we paying huge prices for their products, and funding all their events, but they are arrogant enough to give us subpar products!!! Having been a 'loyal supporter' all my life and knowing the taste, even the 'mixed-a-little-with-sprite'taste they sometimes had, I have reached boiling point with the ***taste coke has nowadays!!! Nowhere did I read that the gas will be missing completly or out after opening once, nor did I read about the new (OLD) fruity taste that wil accompany the regular coke taste!!! Even KEG coke taste better than the canbottle taste! Yet we are forced to pay even more than ever for 1 can!!!

• Po
    pobarjenkins Sep 18, 2010

Tastes the same to me. Maybe your tastes have changed? Stop drinking it to punish them.

winning notification cocacola int'l mobile draw uk.

I got this sms on my mobile from "BA-AWARD" It is showing me that my mobile no has got "450000 Pounds" in...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices