Menu

B
Author of the complaint
6:30 am EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I ordered a garage in March of 2021 using Gatorbackcarports who informed me that coast to coast would be the manufacturer and the ones to put up the building. They said I should receive my building by the end of July 2021. It is now December and still no building. Gatorbackcarports have been great to work with but coast to coast is a joke. Customer service sucks and they won't tell you anything. I was advised a few months back that if I changed from 12 gauge to 14 gauge that I would be able to get my building faster. Still nothing has happened. I was told that my building would be coming out of their Heyburn Idaho plant since I'm located in eastern Utah and I offered to drive up there to pick up my building if it would speed things up but they won't give me any contact information to speak to the manager of the Idaho plant. Very irritated with this dishonest company and do not recommend anyone to use them. Also its funny how there still taking orders with so many people that have still not received there buildings. Hopefully Gatorbackcarports is willing to give my deposit back or ill have to take some legal action.

1 comments
T
Jan 04, 2022 11:46 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I’m in the same boat. I gave a deposit back in May of 2021 with an expected installation date of October. Now it’s January 2022. They also said if I downgraded from 12 gauge to 14 gauge it would speed up the process, that was back in September.
I had just contacted them yesterday and they said they do not have an expected timeframe 😡.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

53 complaints