ADVERTISIMENT

Fri:8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sat:8:00 am - 1:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Coast To Coast CarportsUndelivered barns

has anyone considered filing a class action lawsuit??! we ordered 2 buildings in may of 2021, told we would have them in July of 2021, we have called every 2 weeks since August and get the same response "you are on a priority list and you are in the scheduling department" it means absolutely nothing! we have even emailed them and asked anonymously how long for a building and have been told 12 wks. the last email we received we actually were told that they couldn't guarantee this year! we would have NEVER gone with this company had we known

Comment Guidelines

5 Responses
    • Co
      Coast to Coast are THIEVES Feb 23, 2022

I am in for a lawsuit! They take your money and never intend to fulfill the service. Time to go bat [censored] crazy.

• Mr
      Mr. Helpful Jan 26, 2022

Review your contract. Contact them directly Mr. Steve and request a refund.

AnotherScrewedCustomer Feb 11, 2022

@Mr. Helpful I've been requesting since Jan 11. First, they lost my payment, then, I had to speak to a manager about my request. I called and called and left many messages but no one ever called me back. I called support multiple times again and was told that I will get my refund shortly and they will call me once the funds transfer. I'm still waiting...

• Mr
      Mr. Helpful Feb 14, 2022

@AnotherScrewedCustomer After reviewing your contract, if you're sure you're on secure footing, contact them in writing. Request the refund by a reasonable timeframe. Then, tell them without receiving such, you will file in small claims court and will then request further legal costs.

Filing and serving in small claims is not difficult. Don't threaten anything you don't intend so, if they don't provide the refund, file the required forms. Most cases you'll pay less than $150 for everything and it will be added to the claim.

AnotherScrewedCustomer Feb 14, 2022

@Mr. Helpful I'm not sure what my contract says, I never received the back page from the dealer. Didn't know this until after the fact..

ADVERTISIMENT