Menu

S
Author of the complaint
4:20 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

This building was ordered on 5/18/21. We paid a $1,200 deposit at that time. We were told the building would take 6-8 weeks for delivery/installation.

After 8 weeks, I was told it would take 10-12 weeks. After 12 weeks I was told it would take 15-20 weeks. After 20 weeks we tried to cancel but they refused to return out deposit. I filed a complaint with the better business bureau on 2/28/22 (complaint # [protected] (. They have been an intermediary contacting Coast to Coast to get details on why we have not received our product.

We were told they didn't have the color we requested. I suggested they contact me to discuss color options. They called a few weeks later and we changed the color. I was told the scheduling department would be contacting me that week. Two weeks went by with nothing. The BBB sent a notice saying that Coast to Coast said they contacted me and I told them our site was not ready.

They had NEVER contacted me. Our site has been ready for over a year. I contacted them directly. They said they spoke to my husband and he told them the site was not ready. This is a complete lie. My husband did not speak to anyone, and he is the one that poured the concrete over a year ago. At the time they said they called, we were out of town with no cell service. Also, my phone number is the contact and I have been the contact person for a year. They have never spoken to my husband about the project. His number was listed as a secondary contact only. I have tried to cancel but have been told my deposit would not be refunded. This is completely unreasonable to wait a year for a product and be denied a refund of our deposit.

More Coast To Coast Carports complaints & reviews