Having problems with ClickInks.com?

1800 706 4657 (Customer Service)
+1 407 805 3115 (Product Support)
107 Commerce St
SatClosed
SunClosed

Complaints & Reviews

service and quality

This ongoing problem goes back to when I first placed my order on 10/6/2008 and they charged my credit card $272 immediately. Then a week later no product so I called. Candace who was very nice stating they needed something on letterhead because of the size of my order and someone was supposed to contact me but never did. This was faxed within 5 minutes. (come to find out from the supervisor Tony that since I had ordered numerous times before this was truly not even required). A few days later nothing so I called again. Spoke to Kory who stated they were waiting on the fax. I told him it was sent and was assured the order would be sent. He put me on hold, came back and assured me it would be sent the next morning. Few days later nothing so I called again as well as sent an email which received no response(see the pattern with an average wait time of 15 minutes). Crystal was totallly rude and all she wanted to do was cancel the order and get off the phone. I requested a supervisor who apologized and Tony stated the order would arrive Monday 10/20, 2 day shipping on him. GREAT!! It did not arrive Monday but did arrive Tuesday. Kory has been the only person to actually call me back as promised and let me know where the package was. To add more injury to this, the order had a defective drum and cartridge (2nd time)and for all the hassels I had gone through, I wanted Tony to call me back and in 2 days left multiple messages with no call back(average wait time 15 minutes). I had to keep calling him. Well, nothing he could do until I sent the drum back first even after all the hassels I have had with longer than normal waits, rude service from one gal, and all the calls I had to make for my product that they had charged me for before it was shipped, I had to go out and buy a drum locally. This was poorly handled from a customer view.
I did not expect anyone to contact me on this for I feel it just doesn't matter since my card was already charged and ClickInks got their money.

Regretfully a former customer

Decptive Business Practices

This was our first and undoubtedly the last ink cartridge order from Clickinks.com. Indisputably, all of the...

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY Misrepresentation, bad business

I have posted before on my attempts to resolve with these folks. Now it is 2 months, and they only issued a partial refund, so it cost me $20 to find out they do not stand behind their web info, their employees' info or their product.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. There are too many good ink suppliers out there to give any $ to these people! While I have empathy for their employees, this company needs to fail and close. E-mail if you need details. No SPAM pls.

Incompatible cartridges

On 3-2-2008, I purchased ink for my printer. On [protected], I sent an e-mail stating the cartridges were incompatible with my printer. Clickinks (Miriam) waited until 4-3-2008 (after their 30 day return period) to respond. Before then, on or about [protected], I shipped the cartridges back to be in compliance with their return policy. On [protected], I received an e-mail from Clickinks (Debbie) stating once the inks are received into the warehouse they will process it for a refund.

I have still not been credited the $90 I paid for these incompatible cartridges. Clickinks will not respond to my e-mails I sent on [protected] and 6-5-2008, now over 2 months since I returned the cartridges. This is unacceptable and unprofessional and has taken far too long for what should be a simple refund. This letter was sent to Clickinks on 07-05-2008. Due to Clickinks refusal to respond, it was again sent 07-13-08, the day I am filing this complaint.

• Ge
    Gene Beley Apr 16, 2012

I wished I would have known about this review before I purchased ink from ClickInks in Florida. At first, we got good product last year. Then the last order was terrible. Two of the color cartridges were bad. Then they hassled me terribly, and sent an email saying I had to return the entire order before I could get reimbursed. Of course, we had already used some of the black ink cartridges, so this was impossible. When I called them again, to point this out, they said that is our policy, and basically I, the customer, am wrong. They also said I would have to pay for the postage! I have never encountered such bad customer service. I've decided to just pay the extra to get quality KODAK cartridges for our three Kodak printers. Kodak gives outstanding service and treats their customers well. Companies like ClickInks do not deserve to be in business!

Will not respond to my email or calls about refund

I bought one color (black) of ink for my printer because that is all that i needed at the time, well the ink came in on time but it didn't work with my printer so I emailed them tell them I would like a refund and how do i go about getting one. I did get a respond to my email but they wanted me to put in all the ink colors in my printer so it will work when I only bought one color. I bought 3 blacks and my printer takes 6 colors. I told them that i only bought one color and couldn't do that and that I wanted a refund I never got another responds to anymore of my emails. I also called and was on hold for and hour I gave up and they never answered the phone. They say they guarantee there products but I never got any info from them and i still haven't gotten any info. I am not going to buy more ink if the one does not work. This was my first time going through Click Ink and i will never again use them again. They don't care about customers just our money. I ordered in March 2008 and sent out about 5 different emails.

• Ke
    Ken Sep 21, 2008

I agree with the complaints about the service. One of the cartridges, in a $100 order, was leaking when it arrived. I sent a number of e-mails and had been put on hold when calling and never got a response to either. I haven't used the inks enough to determine if there is a problem with them. Does the FTC monitor this site? If this problem is that prevalent, this company should be cited.

• Fr
    Frangos, Michael, Jay Jun 26, 2009

I have dealt with clickinks for a couple of years. Back in March 09, I returned about $300.00 worth of color ink cartridges, due to change of a different model.

I request a refund or credit to my account and after repeated inquiries I have heard nothing from them. I certainly think I should file a complaint with the BBB.

• Er
    ercawa Jun 22, 2010

We bought printer cartridges from ClickInks and they leaked all over the printer and paper!! We tried to get our money back and no answer, after several attempts at reaching someone. Do not buy from Clickinks, they have terrible products!

• Da
    daniellej Jun 23, 2010

Clickinks is happy to help, call 1-800-706 INKS between 8-8 EST or email [email protected]

• Th
    Thomas Horne Apr 11, 2013

CLICKINKS has the worst customer service bar none.. REFUND DUE ME WAS NEVER CREDITED AND THIS GOES BACK TO JANUARY 2013, which is 3 months.Repeat phone calls to an employee named CARLA are fruitless, and we are given the run around.
    I do not recommend this company in any way.

• Ko
    kolohe man Apr 09, 2014

I bought Click Inks brand many times. When a new cartridge doesn't work I just get rid of it because I thought the problem is due to my printer. Over time, I probably got rid of several Clink ink cartridges. One time this year, I got smart when my printer didn't work again after I installed a new cartridge so I bought an original cartridge locally. Sure enough, my printer worked after. I sent the defective cartridge to Click Ink and I haven't receive a replacement or credit although it's been over two months.

you think the service is bad!!

You think the service is bad, try working for them. Its unbelievable the way they treat their employees. There is so much nepatizm and favoritism in this place its unreal. The ceo does not seem to care about this company considering he isnt really even allowed in the united states of america and spends the majority of his time abroad. There is so much bickering between employees, i am suprised who is there has managed to stay.

Pay, thats a real joke. I always knew certain individuals were more into paying as little as possible, and cracking a whip, but this is abserd. You cannot run a business this way, nor can you treat employees the way they do forever. This is how individuals go postal. I am glad and thank myself daily for having the love for myself enought to quite!!

• Rt
    R. Taylor Oct 19, 2007

On the order page ( upper right ) it states the following ; ( cut & pasted )
    Buy 2 Get 1 FREE!
    Add any 2 of the same Epson, Canon or HP compatible cartridges and packs to your cart and we will automatically add 1 FREE of charge.
    "My Cart" even shows 3 items, but after placing the order, the invoice states that you have to return
    2 cartridges in the "postage free mailer" (which they also don't really give you) to get the free one.
    THERE IS NO CUSTOMER SERVICE. E-mails do
    not get a reply.

• Ri
    Richard Citron Feb 20, 2008

They have shipped incompatible or faulty X-print color and black ink cartridges for our Epson C84 printer. None of them are any good. When we have repeatedly tried to write to all of the listed email address(es) on their website all we get is an invalid email address error message. What email address(es) do you have for them? Has anyone yet filed a class action suit yet against this company? If so, please post the lawyer's address.

• Me
    Megan Mar 29, 2008

Clickinks.com sends crap-in-a-box. I ordered 11 cartridges for my Epson at a "great price" and it seems as though they are only half full. Just the printer charging the ink used up half of it. It's a shame I didn't read up on this company before I purchased. Can't something be done to stop them from selling? Help!

Noneya Apr 18, 2008

Don't write things about this company. You don't and didn't work here, if you did you couldn't say anything bad about the company. Screw off and grow balls and stop waisting your time being childish, posting mean paragraphs on this site and or any site about things you may not like. SO WHAT!!! YOU DON'T MATTER TO ANYONE BUT YOURSELF!!! YOUR WORD DOESN'T MEAN A THING AND IS WORTHLESS. GO MAKE BETTER MONEY SOMEWHERE ELSE AND GROW UP!!!

• Du
    Duaine Depotie May 14, 2008

paid with credit card for 10 cartridges over 1 month ago . was told they were on backorder, cannot contact by phone and email, s get no response. How can you sue this company for fraud? still have not received cartridges or refund.

cowboyHoward Feb 27, 2011

They ripped me off. I ordered a cartridge for my printer (very expensive toner cartridge). They charged my card and told then told me several days later they were out of stock. They said they could ship an OEM cartidge for less and I agreed. They also said they had to charge my card again for the OEM but the original charge was just an authorization and would drop off in a day. It didn't. Then they said they would issue a refund and even gave me the transaction code. But I never got the refund. So, I am out $200. They are just a scam operation. jc

no item shipped

ClinkInks.com is a fraudulent or simply untrustworthy company. I ordered some ink cartridges and they never came. I emailed customer service many times and there was no response back. I called number on website and it seems it has 24 hr a day busy signal. I call number on my email confirmation receipt and there is an automated message their representatives are busy with other customers. I called again and now it always have busy signal like it's disconnected. I called my credit card company to complain and report my purchase from clickinks as a fraud. I wished I saw all these complaints before purchasing. I'm tempted to go over to company address to investigate myself since I live on 30 minutes away. The feds should shut this company down now!!!

Connie Morris May 06, 2008

I ordered 6 xp-557 ink cartridges and was to recieve 3 free. total of 9 ink cartridges from Clickinks.com I did recieve an order, but the cartridges didn't fit my Epson photo printer. So I sent the ink cartridges back. I placed my order on Dec.31, 2007 there were back ordered so I didn't recieve them until March 2008. So I sent them back with a letter that I don't want a refund I just wanted the correct size. I gave them my e mail address my phone number and my address in the letter. I have never recieved any calls, e mail or letter about the correct ink cartridges. I am out $76.14. plus about $10.00 postage to return. VERY UNSATISFIED!!!

fraud

I ordered ink from this seller - Clickinks.com. I paid for it and waited and waited. It never arrived. I...

Cannot get refund for non-delivered item!

Laser cartridge ordered 1/13/07. Paid with PayPal. After several weeks, no cartridge. Called 800 number and was told that it was on backorder and would be sent. Waited a few more weeks. Called and was told that it would be mailed the next day. Waited a few more weeks and called and was told that it would be mailed. On 3/2/07 I canceled the order and have been waiting for a refund ever since. Each time I call I am told that the refund will either be posted in 7 to 10 days or today, depending on who I talked to at the time. I have sent several emails and left several phone messages, none of which have EVER been returned. On 3/29 I was told that the refund would be posted in 24 hours. If not, I am contacting PayPal. There is a total lack of customer service at ClickInks.com.

Josh Dec 03, 2007

Sounds like a completely different company than what I dealt with. Great product! Great Service! Decent shipping.

• At
    Attila Vass Dec 19, 2007

Customer service is non-responsive and non-existent. Terrible company, avoid them if you can!

• Gl
    gloria Mar 24, 2008

We have ordered from clickinks in the past with no problem, however, this last time we ordered has convinced us to never give them our business again. We ordered our product on February 13, 2008. The next day, they sent an email stating our order was on back order. Okay, fine...it shouldn't be too long. Well, here it is March 24th, and despite numerous attempts to contact them via email and telephone, we have still never been able to get through or get an email response. Maybe that's no big deal, except that they helped themselves to payment via my checking account on February 15th! I called national 411 directory and they didn't even have a listing for Clickinks. The customer service recorded message just repeats itself. After hearing the guy recorded message, a woman's recorded voice comes on and says "are you there?" two times. Then it disconnects the call automatically. This has happened two times that I've gotten the"lady" voice. I finally realized that my bank might be able to help me. They actually helped me file a claim, and will put the money paid to clickinks back in my account. So yay for the bank. But Clickinks lost some once faithful customers. I'm already shopping elsewhere.

• Mo
    montecorvo Mar 25, 2008

I was a satisfied customer of clickink.com, totally dissatisfied now, and my situation is exactly the same, including dates, as Gloria's:

• Al
    Alan Apr 03, 2008

Placed order on Feb 2nd credit card was charged, ink was on back order will be sent by the middle of March. It's now April 3rd, nothing. Called customer service, after being on hold for an hour I was told my order had been shipped that day. A week later still nothing, called again, on hold for an hour when phone was finally answered and I inquired about my order I was disconnected. Called back, on hold another hour, this time I was told the back order was in and would be shipped in 48 hours. Not holding my breath. Won't do business with them again.

• Xm
    xmanifestx Jul 24, 2008

I ordered 3 black and 3 color cartridges from them. Immediately got an email regarding back order. On the 15th of July, I received the 3 black. So I tried to contact them with no avail. Until! I received an email from a man named Jeff. Saying the cartridges had been shipped and supplied me a tracking number. That tracking number was for the 3 black that I received on the 15th. So I think they are gonna play me and try and say they sent them. With regards to that, I have the weight of the box, picture of the box and the contents showing that 3 more cartridge boxes won't fit. And will be putting together of a list of people who have also been ripped off. If any of you would like to participate in this endeavor feel free to send me an email so I am able to put together a report and send it to ICU division and their local government. If the total of everyones loss is more then $1000 dollars, the law can get involved. But we can't do it until I get statements from you all.

Thanks, lets nail these frauds.

Service is a big joke!

On 2/2/07 I sent them the following email:

I received this order today. The order appears to be complete.

The potential problem: It was left on my doorstep during the day. The temperature was <23°.
On the bottom of the cartridge boxes it states "Caution: do not store cartridge in high or freezing temperatures"

I assume the inks are ruined. What would you like me to do?

Since then I have received over 100 automated emails from them which link to a FAQ which is totally non-responsive to my question. Currently their computer is sending me an email every 15 minutes! I have tried to call them and have been unable to talk to a real person. Everything is automated. The phone is answered with an automated operator that gives the standard choice of options. When I dial in the option I want. I get a response that tells me I am first in line. What I actually am is first in line to leave a message that never gets responded to.

Each of these computer generated responses ends with the following statement...

We take pride in providing the utmost superb level of service to you. Please let us know if your experience with us has been anything less then wonderful.

What a joke!

• At
    Attila Vass Dec 19, 2007

You are right, customer service is non-existent... All should avoid this site...

• Ca
    carol Apr 09, 2008

Jeez! I wish I had googled complaints before purchasing from them.

I specifically purchased ink cartridges for an Epson C86 printer. What I received was a substituted brand that they deemed compatible. They are not. They do not look alike, nor do they work.

No retribution to be received.

marnie Sep 29, 2008

Customer service is terrible. I placed an order, 10 days later haven't received it, no proper explanation given. I will never use again. A year or so ago they were OK but service has deteriorated badly.

• Be
    Betty Baker Feb 23, 2009

I am still waiting for a refund on an order of ink cartridges from last October that were all empty. This is a very bad rip off company.
    Each of the six times I have contacted them about the refund they assure me it is approved and should arrive next week.
    Even the Better Business Bureau in Florida gives them a rating of "F".
    Clickinks still has the nerve to send me e-mail adds. They claim to have changed ownership but they are still crooks. Betty

coolcurrent Jul 29, 2012

I have two black cartridges that do not print out properly. One was only put in about two weeks ago, the other I have just replaced does the same thing, the picture is blurred and pale in the dark tone areas. I have to go out and purchase some cartridges to finish the job. Some of them have worked fine, but not always. You get what you pay for, and I can't rely on them. Don't know whether its worth it.

No promised refund for unsatisfactory product!

I returned some ink cartridges to Clickinks the day I received them, because they were not what I wanted...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices