Clayton Homesthe shingles on the roof.

E

I have a 2012 double wide that I bought in 2013. I have constantly had to go on the roof and put shingles back on. I called the local clayton homes I purchased the home at and they said it was nothing they could do. Is the roof not have a 25 yr. Warranty. I have build a garage onto the home and I don't have any problem with the shingle on it coming off. It would be nice to get a little help here if possible.

RESOLVED

• Clayton Homes's response · May 08, 2018

Mr. Talley, I am sorry to hear you are having issues with your roof. Please contact the Customer Advocacy Team at [protected] and we will review your issues and see is we can assist in any way. Thank you for purchasing a Clayton Homes!