CityBookerscitybookers scammer & liar

R May 21, 2019

I had the same experience at citybooker. I booked my friend flight to Manila to Dubai on April 15, 2019, when my friend arrived I the airport she is saying the ticket is not confirmed, when I called city bookers they says that they have technical problem and the flight has been cancelled 4 days before the flight. I am so angry they even did not sent email or calls yo inform that has problem...its a traumatic experience... till this time almost 2 months my refund money did not yet return to me always saying they already raise to the concern department.

It's over and give up to ask my refund money... leave it to God and pray for them, God knows what they are doing and they will be punished soon...

It will not be long last... one day God will do something for them... just watch.

Citybookers.. the money that you took from me will consider as my gift for your family - may our God Bless you more.
Your conscience will not let you be in peace on what you are doing.