City of Tshwane Metropolitan Municipality — damage of my car by metro police
On the 26 June 2018 my car was impounded by the metro police for wrongful parking. When I collected my car I indicated to the metro police team that my car is been damaged cause you pull it out in the middle of other cars. I was told to go and submit my complaint to City of Tshwane Gezina office where I was referred to Legal Department of the municipality.
I submitted all the documents and given this reference number: 10/4/1/18/532. As I was following up on the matter was advised it still under investigation.
On the 21 November 2018 I was send an email to inform me that my case is rejected as the metro police indicated they never damaged my car. I asked what criteria was used to reach at that decision cause the metro police are denying the damage of my car and you agree with them. I was told because the Legal Advisor of Tshwane was representing the Metro Police they have to agree with what the metro police is telling them
I am raising a concern as I feel the outcome of the case was unfair and leaves me with an expenses of having to fix the car.
email address: [protected]@gmail.com
More City of Tshwane Metropolitan Municipality Complaints & Reviews
- City Of Tshwane - miscellaneous charges on account bill
- City Of Tshwane - account over charging
- City Of Tshwane - refund from municipality
- City Of Tshwane - electricity account
- City Of Tshwane - electricity bill
- City of Tshwane Metropolitan Municipality - Service delivery
- City Of Tshwane - accounts not being issued and then final demand and service levies are being issued
- City Of Tshwane - power outage
- City of Tshwane Metropolitan Municipality - Outstanding rates account no 005005681616 dc & l jacobs
- City of Tshwane Metropolitan Municipality - diverse charge for removal of installation perm dt 9624923 of r22 723.94