CitifinancialBranch manager being very rude and not nice at all.

I recently called to try to get my account caught up. I have been in the hospital for 2 months and was real sick prior to the hospital stay. She very rudely went on to tell me I wasn't who I said I was even after I verified all the info she needed. Saying that I didn't sound like a 70 year old woman. Since when could a persons age be determined thru the phone receiver. Why else would I call to try and get my account straightened out. If I were not to be Irene sparks I sure wouldn't call to pay someone else's bill. She was the branch manager at the Louisville, ky. Office.