Citifinancial Auto / Santander — My loan was bought by rude co!
I purchased my car from Citifinancial Auto 2 1/2 years ago. I have made every payment on time since then. Last month I lost my job & called Citifinancial Auto to ask for a deferral. I was told I would be sent something by fax. I waited for over 4 hours and never received anything. I called again and requested it again. I was told I should receive it within an hour. Two hours later - nothing. I called the next day & was told that I had to wait until AFTER my payment was due & ask for lower payments for 6 months to help me out. I called 2 days after my payment was due & was told my loan had been sold and the new company Santander in DFW did not offer this service. Now I am 21 days late & am receiving calls 2-3 times per day as well as my husband 2-3 times day. I have never received anything from Citifinancial Auto telling me that this change has occurred. I cannot even get in touch with Citifinancial because when I call I get redirected to the new harrassing loan company. Anybody got a class action lawsuit for harrassment going on out there yet??
More Citifinancial Auto / Santander Complaints & Reviews
- Citifinancial Auto - Citifinancial auto breaks the law with reposessions
- Citifinancial - They do not have an area to check your account balance.
- Citifinancial Retail Services - Citifinancial jeopardizing my reputation
- Citifinancial Auto Loan - Treated like deadbeats!
- Citifinancial - Online & pay by phone method
- Citifinancial - Branch manager being very rude and not nice at all.
- Citifinancial - Removes money from my account even after Loan is paided off
- Citifinancial Retail Services - Unauthorized charges
- Santander / Was Citifinancial Auto - Reposessed my vehichle
- Citifinancial - Fraud and cheating