Cirro Energy / U.S. Retailerselectric service

G Jun 15, 2019

On July 7th a storm came through Dallas and knocked out all of the Power I had just went grocery shopping on the 6th of June and we did not receive power again until Wednesday evening by that time all of my food had been spoiled and I had to throw it away I was able to tack some photos Cirro Energy is declining to do food damage reimbursement and Oncor energy is refusing also to do food damage reimbursement I'm an unemployed mother of two struggling to already make her ends meet and now I have no food to feed my kids .

electric service