Cinemark — the no food policy
I am a diabetic and I take insulin and I have been coming to the movies in Lancaster and other area for years. The Cinemark in Lancaster California theatre movie s12 number 026 has let me bring my drink because my sugar level be up and down. But today I was denied to be allowed to bring my drink in. They told me that the policy is that I can't and I do not feel that is right because of my illness if people with other disability can bring what help them with their disability why can't I? Is it because of the profit that is made with food sale in the movie. I cannot afford to pay for the food in the movies.
More Cinemark Complaints & Reviews
- Cinemark.com - terrible customer service!
- Cinemark - without warning!
- Cinemark - gift cards now charge a service fee!!
- Cinemark - managers
- Cinemark - manager
- Cinemark - ticket for babies, customer service needs improvement asap
- Cinemark - concession employees and services
- Cinemark - "it" tickets
- Cinemark - workplace harassment
- Cinemark - asked to leave theater