Cinamuseregistering for online movies.

A

today the 27 of may 2017 I registered for online movies which took me to a page which said enter credit card details as its free only to validate you..when I registered it took me to a page which had said free trial and then had charges mentioned and I see a lot of complaints about being charged so I have cancelled my subscription but it would not let me cancel till i confirmed my email..then I wrote a mail to support.This is so incorrect.its like cheating..at the outset it should tell you about free trial and the period and the charges.this is cheating the customers and the gullible like me get taken in.thanx for this but cancel my subscription./thank you.

• 전나연 Nov 25, 2018

Is your problem resolved yet? I just signed up and now idk what to do helpp