CIMB Bankreactivation of cimb clicks account.

Donny Lim
[protected]@hotmail.com

Report number 1-[protected]

CIMB card [protected].

Account number [protected]

I would like to file a complaint and bring your attention to express my absolute disgust and displeasure in dealing with your staff member a Suzila Misman.

I have been overseas and have been trying profusely in re-activating my dormant account. It continues to be so as I still await any resolutions.

Suzila have been very unhelpful, bordering incompetent in helping me with this matter.

My initial request for re-activation of account was made in June 12th and has been ongoing with little or lengthly delay with no apologies or even such as an update.

I have provided Suzila with everything she has asks for in documents- 3 times over and each time after a lengthly wait, sometimes resulting in weeks are all being rejected.

There is no professional courtesy delivered here and I am completely appalled with CIMB.

I am running a business here and requires my account. As a result of Suzila's pathetic and utter disregard in this matter my business awaits and have been resulting at a loss.

I urge CIMB to put this matter to someone else that can do the job.

I have been extremely patient and it is now at an end. Further to this I will NOT stop at damning your institute and bring this subject to the publics attention if am I am once again being ignored. It is beyond a joke what one needs to do here just to re-activate my account.

CIMB Bank