CiCi's Pizzahorrible experience

D

Enter store over half tables not bused, but thought they would be so paid 50.00 for 7 of us...after finding clean table went to get food there was no pasta at all an scraps of 2 pizzas left, chessy bread sticks nothing but dough..complain to manager Thomas he did not care to hear my complaints just brushed me off mumbled pizzas take time 7 minutes (?) Asked bout bbq pizza dont make, asked bout taco pizza he made personal pan see photo attached..it was disgusting!! Readin other complaints on here appears you corporate office of this horrific establishment do not care what we your customers have to say..Thomas definitely didn't

horrible experience
horrible experience

• Updated by Dave Hahne · Mar 04, 2017

Update no further comments yes pizza that finally was put out taste like hmmm nothing had no pizza taste at all, i will be postin on Facebook hope no one eats there again!

• Mi
    Michelle Grey May 16, 2017

I had the worst experience EVER!!! CiCi's pizza here in Shreveport Louisiana on Pines Road is horrible... The management, staff, customer service &the whole experience was just awful.. My daughter graduated today and I took her & a friend out for pizza to celebrate. The staff shoved my money in my hand, I asked her why did she do it & she ignored me.. The manager was standing right there next to her and didn't open her mouth. The cashier that shoved my money in my hand stated to me that I couldn't come into the diner if I wasn't eating! I asked her since when because I come here all the time and sometimes I don't eat. I let the kids enjoy themselves. So I asked her for a refund for the girls since I had already paid for their buffet. She walked off to the back and I then asked the manager on duty can she give me a refund and she said to me NO! She's doing paperwork and don't care about me. So at this point she called the police and told them that I didn't pay. I explain to them that I didn't eat anything! He didn't give me a chance to say anything... He walked up to me and said pay her or go to jail... I said for what and tried to explain... This is one of the worst experiences that I've ever had... So sad... People really need to understand that customer service is Everything!! Also, customers are the reason the business is running!!! PINES ROAD CICI's PIZZA suck and I will never go back there...

Comments